Chapter-More troubles great!

Comenzar desde el principio

"Um sure why not! i said soon after he grabbed my bag and walked me to my English class when we got to the door i turned and smiled at him.

"Thank's for walking me to class.

"No problem anytime..he said handing me my backpack and walking off well it was nice for him to walk me to class but that is all he was going to get out of me cause i was happy with Blake even though we have our ups and downs and he is still a mystery to me but in time i will solve it. I smiled just thinking about Blake as i walked into class. 

 (Gym class)

I smiled when i saw Blake in blue shorts and a white v neck t-shirt -he looked hot as always with his hair in a pony tail.he smiled when he saw me.

"You two are so into each other i bet you just want to jump him right now.

"Oh shut up  no i don't.i said looking at Blake as if in a trance, i couldn't take my eyes off of him.his voice boomed out.

"Okay class as you can see what we will  be doing..

I looked around and noticed an obstacle course around the gym. wall and rope climbing, long tunnels which i think we are supposed to go through, all i could think about when i saw that was the baby safety will it be okay if i do this? but once again i didn't have to worry.

"Miss Larson just because you missed a week of school it doesn't mean you can skip detention so once again you cannot do this activity.

I tried not to laugh he looked and sounded so serious but all i did was put my head down and walked to the bleachers and sat half way up them as he blew the whistle.

"Okay let's get started he said as everyone line up but one didn't.. Michael' he crossed his arms and stared at him in defiance and said

"Why can't ebony join in?he asked 

Blake smiled and shook his head-"Didn't we already go over this once?

"No enlighten me..he said

"Okay..what happen to Miss Larson doesn't concern you this is between me and her now be a good boy and do what you are told.he said with authority

He looked past Blake shoulder at me and took a step back"Yes sir. he said through clench teeth,he turn and join the rest of the class. Blake turned and walked toward me with a frown. 

"Hello Miss Larson how re you doing?

"I've been better Mr  Mcgamler! i said smiling up at him as he looked at me as he sat down beside me.

"Are you okay? he asked 

"Yeah i guess..i said feeling a little nausea's and my mind kept going back to the dead body's in  the school woods which was pretty scary..