You turned around to see the green-haired boy walking up towards you with a smile and raised a brow. "Izuku-kun, how may I help you?"

"The whole class is planning to go shopping for things they need for the upcoming training camp tomorrow. You should come along with us!" Midoriya replied, a hopeful look on his face.

A smile appeared on your face and you found yourself nodding your head, agreeing to the invitation. After all, how could you say no to those puppy eyes directed at you.

"Sure thing! Just let me know the where and when to meet and I'll be there."

"Great! I'll text you by tonight!"

You laughed as Midoriya beamed at you, his eyes lighting up with joy. You couldn't wait to hang out with your childhood friend and classmates that you were slowly starting to associate with friends of yours.

Meanwhile, a certain blonde refused to come for the class shopping trip when Kirishima asked him. That was until you skipped up to him with the biggest smile ever as flowers and sparkles spewed out from behind you, pleading him to come along as well.

It took a few minutes of pleading and puppy eyes then did Bakugou begrudgingly agreed.

But it was worth it when you immediately brightened up, glowing like the sun as you threw yourself at the blonde, wrapping him up in a tight hug. "Thank you Katsuki-kun! I owe you!"

Bakugou was so whipped for you.

You glanced up at Bakugou who flushed pink at the sudden closeness. He placed a hand against your face and pushed you away, his head turned to the side. "You're so annoying, dipshit."

You were slightly confused when he pushed you away before understanding dawned upon you that he was embarrassed, causing you to giggle. Bakugou only became more flustered with his face resembling a tomato at this stage.

Being the good friend that Kirishima was, he jumped at this opportunity to tease the blonde. "Man, (Name)-san has you wrap around her fingers doesn't she?"

The redness on Bakugou's face was now due to anger and he exploded, his hand sparking with his quirk. "What the f*ck do you say?!"

While the boys were bickering back and forth, there was a softness to your face as a thought crossed your mind. 'Katsuki-kun, you'll really do everything for me, don't you?'

At that moment, your chest was filled with an unknown warmth as your heart pumped away at a fast pace. You glanced down at your chest, a hand reaching up to clutch where your heart laid.

There was a confused frown on your face as you questioned yourself what just happened. For now, you just pushed it to the back of your mind.

It was only much later than did you realized this mysterious feeling that you felt now was the beginning of something new and fresh between you and Bakugou.

***

Bakugou was trailing behind you with a scowl on his face as you led the way towards the meeting spot where everyone in class 1-A had agreed upon. (E/C) eyes lit up when you saw a familiar pink alien waving her hand at you.

"(Name)-chan! Bakugou-san! We're here!"

You turned to Bakugou and took him by the hand, pointing to where the huge group of your classmates waiting for both your arrival. "Katsuki-kun, let's go! Our classmates are waiting for us."

The blonde grunted, otherwise didn't object as he allowed you to pull him in that direction. Soon enough, both of you were united with your classmates.