200K Celebration One Shot!

Hello my loves! To celebrate reaching 🎉200,000🎉 reads, I have an unseen moment between Harry and Nikki. I obviously haven't shown every single moment between these two, so every time I hit a milestone I will share a little something. Without further ado, I hope you enjoy this one shot from 2013! It's after the VMA's and I've inserted the small part of the story of when it takes place as a reminder. 😉

•••

Previously from Chapter Four...
August 2013 (VMA's)

Harry: I miss you.

Nikki: I saw you 10
minutes ago. Lol

Harry: Meet me somewhere.

Nikki: Come backstage before I perform.

Nikki and her band were about to perform for the first time in almost 2 years. This comeback performance was everything.

Harry: Eternal bravery.

Nikki: Yeah tell me that
after I puke on stage.
I haven't performed
sober in sometime.

"Who are you texting?" Taylor asked as she sat back down after coming back from the restroom.

"Um it's just Lucy...wishing me luck." Nikki lied.

Taylor glares at Harry across the aisle. "Ugh why is he looking over here?!"

Nikki looks over at Harry and he smiles and does a little salute.

"Listen, Nikki...he probably wants to get in your pants now. Don't fall for it." Taylor warned.

Nikki knows that Harry has a way with the ladies, but when he really liked someone he was fiercely loyal. If he wasn't in a relationship then he would fool around. He was a young guy having some fun. Who cares?

"Stop being so childish, Taylor." Nikki rolled her eyes making Taylor pout even more. Nikki was too annoyed with Taylor to be around her for any longer and stormed to the backstage area.

Taylor noticed Harry get up to go backstage, as well, and she crushed her empty can of Sprite. She did not want him around her friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nikki was doing some vocal exercises as Harry approached her from behind making her squeal. She turned around and smiled from ear-to-ear. They paid no attention to the photos that were being taken of them.

Harry hugged her and picked her up slightly making them both laugh. He then put her down and kissed her cheek.

Nikki found herself blushing. He had never laid his lips on her before. Harry took her palm and traced "Be brave." Before kissing her palm. Her breath hitched at the sweet contact. His eyes bore into hers and she felt so alive like she was ready to burst. Maybe he did hold her eternal bravery.

Nikki's performance was one of her best yet. The crowd went wild and the anticipation for Within Temptation's album was hyped up to the max. Her guitar solo in itself made Harry's jaw drop to the floor.