7

Author's note: From here on out I will be writing from Harry or Nikki's point of view. :) It is still 2015, but I will notate the date if it's relevant or if there is a time jump. Enjoy!

"Faster" - Within Temptation

||Nikki's POV||

Harry and I had spent the entire night kissing and talking. He admitted that his relationship with Kendall ended because he had feelings for me and he didn't want to hurt her. Kissing him before he left on tour had changed everything. Maybe Taylor is right and I actually am a home wrecker. He tried to assure me that if I hadn't made a move, that he would've sooner or later, but I still felt bad for my impulsiveness. My inner bad girl is hard to tame.

We fell asleep at some point and I imagined that I looked a hot mess with my dress and make up still on from last night. I knew I had to get up soon because I had a taping with the Ellen Show today. I was laying on my side and Harry's arm was securely wrapped around my waist. Did I really need to get up?

I tried to wiggle a little from his grasp but he suddenly tightened his hold and pulled me against him. He grazed his teeth on my earlobe and down my neck. I instantly felt goosebumps appear on my skin as he chuckled menacingly, "See, I can be devilish too, angel."

Harry's morning voice dripping with devilish sex appeal? Priceless.

"Don't start something you can't finish. I seriously lack self control." I pout.

We decided last night that we really do want to spend more time together and explore this bizarre connection we had. It wouldn't be easy with us both being in the public eye, so we were going to keep it low key for now. We wanted to just go with the flow and let things happen naturally. If anyone asks, we're good friends.

"Your pretty little neck was just right there and I couldn't resist." Harry loosened his hold on me and I sat up to check the time on the nightstand.

"I'm doing the Ellen Show today. I gotta get out of this dress and shower." I bite my lip and I look at Harry who is mirroring me with own bottom lip between his teeth. "Unzip me, please?" I turn my back towards him and brush my hair to the side.

He silently sat up and leaned over me. I felt him begin to pull the zipper down agonizingly slow. I could've sworn that I heard his breath hitch once he passed the middle of my back where my tattoo was. He opened the halves of my dress and pulled them down all the way so my entire back was bare enough for him to see the ink adorned into my skin.

 He opened the halves of my dress and pulled them down all the way so my entire back was bare enough for him to see the ink adorned into my skin

"I didn't know you had a tattoo..." Harry said in awe as he brushed his finger tips across it. "It's beautiful, love. What is it?"

"The Flower of Life. Sacred geometry...I believe that science and spirituality are more closely linked then people want to admit. Everything about the Universe lies in this one symbol. It's a symbol that can be identified by every culture."