55

"Wild Horses" - Covered by Mazzy Star

||Nikki's POV||

February 25, 2016

It was a lazy rainy Thursday and I had this sort of melancholy feeling that I couldn't shake off. Harry started packing for Jamaica and I was still pissed that he had only told me about this trip a week ago. He kept kissing my pouty face every time I walked by which only made me pout some more. I dramatically fell face first onto the bed, on top of his neatly folded shirts that smelled recently washed.

Harry Styles did laundry?!

"Don't make feel guilty, love! You'll come out in a couple weeks, yeah?" He asks.

"I don't know exactly when yet. My schedule is still up in the air for March and April." I pause and look up to see that now he's the one pouting, but I'm not having it. "You chose to go to Jamaica. You're not allowed to be cute right now."

"Not even a little?" Harry gives me his cutest pouty face and I turn to stare at the headboard of the bed.

"Nope."

"I love yooou!" He says in a sing song voice. "Lalala look at meeee...."

"Nope."

He's suddenly planked on top of me and tickling my sides. I squeal and try to wiggle away but he has me pinned down.

"LET ME GO HARRY!" I try not to laugh but it's useless. Why does he have to be so damn cute?

"Say you love me and I'll stop!" He lifts my shirt to get better access to tickling my sides.

"I LOVE YOU, YOU DICKHEAD!" I whimper out. Harry finally lifts off me enough so I can roll over. "Happy, princess?" I ask with a silly grin.

"So I'm a princess now, huh? I mean, I do look bloody good in a dress and a tiara." He smirks in amusement.

"I bet you do, darling. I. bet. you. do." I gently pull him down to kiss me by his cross necklace. He moans into the kiss, sensually sweeping his tongue over my lips to invite him in. Harry has himself propped up by his forearms. I love when he hovers over me like this. I let my hands roam his biceps, squeezing lightly as our tongues danced.

Our kisses were passionate, yet soft and unhurried. We actually had the house to ourselves. Taylor had gone back to LA for the Grammy's and Mitch had gone back to LA, as well, to officially quit his job and prepare for Jamaica.

I happened to be on my period and unlike what Cosmo might say, I'm just not into sexy times during my lady time. I do not want our lovemaking to look like a gory horror movie and it just feels dirty to me.

Harry goes to take off my comfy elephant pants and I smack his hands away.

"Lady time, remember?" I giggle at his genuinely disappointed scowl.

"Isn't period sex supposed to be the best sex ever?"

"Harry Edward. Stop reading my girly magazines when you're on the toilet." I wiggle out from under him and grab his shirts to refold them nicely.

"Louis told me it's not that gross. He says you can barely tell in the shower and it's like super wet for the girl..." He was speaking so casually that I felt like I was having a girl chat with Adele or Taylor. I suppose it wasn't too far fetched. Harry has become my lover and best friend all in one.

"It grosses me out, baby." I cringed at the thought.

"Have you tried having sex on your period before? I'm just curious...and erm...if you're going to pack my shirts, please color coordinate them." His words make me raise my eyebrows. I flick him off and he playfully bites my finger.