32

Author's Note: I thought I would throw in this gem of a chapter before moving on with the more serious parts of the documentary in the next chapter. :) Enjoy! I just hit over 7,000 views!!! Thank you!!!

November 18, 2015 +LONDON+

||Nikki's POV||

Harry and I never got to go on that secret vacation for my birthday. His management ended up scheduling several more appearances for One Direction before their hiatus officially began. I was finally home after my tour ended a week ago. Harry and the guys would be doing different appearances and performances around the UK for the next week, so at least I would be able to see him. He has been sleeping over at my house since I got back.

Poor thing was absolutely exhausted. We still haven't had sex since New York and we were barely able to then with how tired we were and my own grueling schedule. I was happy just to snuggle him at night before he would have to get up early for work. I felt so bad for them. One Direction is a band with human beings—they're not a damn machine.

Sometimes I was in such a deep slumber that I couldn't even wake up with him to see him off. He would leave me sweet notes on his pillow filled with love and sensual promises. His sexy words would have me gripping the sheets, bringing myself to ecstasy.

Today, Harry had the day off by some miracle and we planned to sleep in as late as we wanted. He even turned off his phone. That boy is always glued to his phone, so when he saw my surprised reaction before turning off the light, he let out a throaty chuckle. "No distractions for the next 24 hours. Just you and me."

Lately I was sleeping so deeply. I have terrible insomnia when I'm on tour; I'm always worrying about the next day or if I hit that note right in the last performance. I was in a state of mania in which I often couldn't sleep and would busy myself to the point where I would forget to eat. Harry noticed I had lost a significant amount of weight and I was already fairly petite. After a long day he would still cook for me and made sure I had seconds AND dessert.

Not the dessert I really wanted, but I knew he was tired and I didn't want to keep him up at night.

This morning or perhaps now afternoon, felt miles different from our lives in the fast lane. A storm was rolling from the distance as rain began to pitter patter against the window. I could hear it and sighed contentedly. I was slowly waking up, but felt too comfortable. I was lying on my side. Harry's arm was loosely draped over my waist. I could feel his warm breath against my shoulder.

While we have both been quite hyper-sexual with each other, the past several months have proved that what we have is much more than that. With what little time we had when we actually did get to see each other, we mostly cuddled and had supportive conversations. He makes me feel adored with everything he does. Even though we haven't had time for sex, he still makes me feel wanted. I've never had that before.

I felt Harry stir slightly against my back. His hand flattens out against my stomach and he strokes his thumb back and forth. I rub my foot against his to show that I'm awake, secretly hoping that his hand will start to wander.

Mmm and it does.

His hand slowly glides up to cup my right breast. He kneads me gently before pinching and tugging on my nipple with his forefinger and thumb. He repeats the actions to my other tit while kissing me softly on the shoulder. His kisses trail up the nape of  my neck to my earlobe where he gently sucks.

"Mmm...Harry..." I breathe out. I could already feel how wet I was.

"Happy birthday, angel." His deep, raspy whisper in my ear made goosebumps appear on my skin, but I felt anything but cold. "Mm wanna love on ya all day...ss'alright with ya?"