18

"Can't Help Falling in Love" - Elvis Presley

||Nikki's POV||

I always get ready faster than the average girl. I don't like fussing over what to wear or how to do my damn hair, but I purposely took my time in order to drive Harry crazy. Hearing him stomp around in his boots downstairs had me in a fit of giggles and snickers for the past 10 minutes. I was literally just sitting on the counter in his bathroom. I was nervous...so nervous that I craved a cigarette. I quit smoking years ago, but I was suddenly itching for one.

I wasn't sure why I was so anxious. I just wanted to be enough for Harry. I knew I was in love with him and I wanted to tell him tonight, but I was so afraid of him not saying it back. My confidence was wavering. I decided to do an exercise that I learned from therapy about saying positive affirmations to myself in the mirror.

"You are strong. You are worthy. You are beautiful. You are kind. You are enough." I held my shaky hands as tears fell down my face. I never believed the words, but I desperately wanted to.

Harry suddenly appeared in the doorway of the bathroom. "Nikki we are going to be late!" He huffed in frustration. His eyes softened at my teary face and he immediately came over to wipe them away. "Angel, baby what's wrong?"

"I'm fine...let's go, sorry..." I mumble, but he doesn't look convinced. "I think I'm just stressing over stupid shit like I always do. Maybe I just need to eat."

"Mkay, love." He kisses my forehead and moves his lips to my ear. "You are strong. You are worthy. You are beautiful. You are kind. You are more than enough." His whispers of affirmation brought me back to the present. His hot breath on my ear also reminded me of what was to come tonight.

I brought his lips to mine and kissed him with every emotion I was feeling in that moment. I wanted to show him I that I loved him in a way that I think only he could understand--in the sound of silence.

He cradled my face in his hands and deepened our kiss even further. The kiss was getting incredibly heated and I knew we needed to get to dinner. I needed the food to give me the energy for tonight. I wanted him to fuck me until the sun came up.

"Mmm...food...Harry...food..." I say against his lips. "You started it, Nikki. It's almost always your fault." His eyes were dark with lust and I bit my lip with anticipation.

"Take me to dinner then have your way with me." I hopped off the counter and put on my red Gucci high heels. Harry licked his lips at the sight of them. "I'll have to fuck you with those on at some point."

"Boys and high heels. I swear." I roll my eyes and walk downstairs. "Ooo! Harry!" I see a vase with a dozen red and black roses on the kitchen counter. They were my favorite combination.

"You you were taking forever, so I went ahead and put them in a vase. You like them?" Harry smiled and put his arm around my waist. "I love them! Thank you, Romance King." I giggle and kiss him on the jaw. I stepped back to really admire how damn sexy he looked tonight.

 I stepped back to really admire how damn sexy he looked tonight