50 (part 1)

"Space Oddity" - David Bowie (Version with Kristen Wiig)

||Nikki's POV||

"Psst...Nikki! Wake up!" A loud whisper in my ear made groan and snuggle closer to Harry. "Mm sleepy..."

"I know bubs, but we need to go to the hospital. It's time."

I open my eyes, blinking a few times to find my sister looking down at me. It was still dark out, but the electricity must've come back on at some point because she had turned the bedside lamp on. I mentally sighed with relief that Harry and I had clothes on. I was not yet awake enough to process what was really happening, though.

"I'll be down in a moment. I'm going to change." I say while rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"Alright. I'll make us a cuppa to go." Her hands cradled her growing bump. Lucy is even more beautiful pregnant. Lucky her for getting the good genes in this family.

I waited for her to walk out of the room before gently waking Harry with kisses. He was groaning out of his deep sleep. "Nikki...stoooop..."

"Sorry, baby. I'm going to the hospital. Go back to sleep and text me when you're awake." I pull the covers up to his chin. He looked so soft and cuddly; part of me wanted him to come along, but I know he will be waiting with open arms when I get home.

"You okay? It's the middle of the night--ooh..." He opened his eyes, grabbing my hand. "I'm coming, you need me."

"I do need you, Harry. I need you to be here when I get back. My mum and Lucy will be there. I'll manage." I get up and remove my tank top and shorts that I slept in. What does one wear to watch their father die?

I must've looked silly just staring at the clothes Harry had packed for me. I decided to throw on my skinny jeans from the day before and finally got to the point of putting a bra on. I felt Harry's fingers graze my back and his lips brush against my shoulder. I didn't hear him move from the bed. He helped me put my arms through a white button down blouse, and then knelt down to kiss every patch of skin that would be covered as he buttoned me up. Harry tends to always button his shirts halfway, but he left a couple of mine undone so that I could breathe. It was only cool when he paraded around with half a shirt on.

"I love you. I'll be here when you get back." He whispered.

"I love you." I hug him tightly and quickly finish getting ready in the bathroom down the hall.

I nearly jump out of my skin when I open the door to find Taylor standing there in her flannel jammies. Somethings never change except for her naughty behavior earlier tonight. This wasn't the time to discuss it, but I felt so hot and bothered by her watching us. Harry didn't seem bothered by it either. His kinks matched mine so far and I was interested to find out more about what Harry might like. I want him to live out his sexiest and darkest fantasies if he's open to it exploring them.

"Um, hi." Taylor says shyly. Her whole body blushes a shade of pink when she's completely embarrassed. The poor girl can never hide how she truly feels about anything.

"Hey...I don't have time to talk right now, but don't be embarrassed. I should be embarrassed...you watched us fuck while arguing about Gucci." I snort back a laugh.

"It was sexy, sweet, and funny all at the same time. I'm sorry I watched, but to my defense you two started like 20 seconds after I walked away." She bit her lip. Her innocent lip bite does things to me.

"I know..."

"Did you know I was there the whole time?" Taylor shifted her feet. Her socks have little cats on them.