22

"While My Guitar Gently Weeps" - The Beatles

||Harry's POV||

Nikki walked through the front door looking a bit frazzled while talking on her phone. There was a young woman behind her with a garment bag. She smiled politely at me and looked over at Nikki who was still in a heated argument with whoever was on the other line.

"Hi, I'm Juliet. I'm her assistant." She held her hand out and I shook it.

"I'm Harry. Nice to meet you, love. Do you need help?" I took the shoe box out of her other hand and she sighed with relief.

"Thank you...the Queen is a bit distracted today. Oh, hi Nick! How are you?" She smiled brightly and hugged him.

"Can't complain. So does my tie match my date's dress?" Nick and I were already dressed and ready to go.

"Yes, her dress is wine colored. It's perfect. Why are you going with her, though?" Juliet side eyed at me suspiciously.

"Harry is stuck with his boyfriends for the night." Nick slaps me on the shoulder.

Nikki finally gets off the phone and shuts her eyes in frustration. She seems to be counting to herself and I gently walk over and hug her. Her entire body is tense and her small frame is shaking slightly. "Sweetheart...breathe..." I rub her back and I can feel her start to relax against me.

"I'm so sorry, Harry. I'm all over the place today. Forgive me?" She looked up at me with glossy eyes.

"There's nothing to forgive, angel." I kissed her softly. "Who were you talking to?"

"My mum. I don't want to explain it all now since it's supposed to be a fun night. Snuggle me later and I'll vent?" She promised as she took a deep breath. "Holy shit you smell so good." She takes a step back and looks over at an amused Juliet and Nick. "My boyfriend looks damn good, right?"

"He's gorgeous!" Nick smiles cheekily.

Nikki looks at Juliet for a response and I snicker to myself

"Oh yeah...handsome and stuff..." Juliet nods and gives a thumbs up.

"Thanks...I don't wear all black that often." I shrug and Nikki tugs on the loose tie over my shirt. "My little goth heart loves it. What is this supposed to be? Your leash? I obviously don't know fashion." Nikki laughs. She wasn't dressed yet, but her hair was already done. Her hair was loosely curled with a braided do.

 Her hair was loosely curled with a braided do