Chapter 8: The Research

Start from the beginning

'By either getting cursed by a powerful Vampires or bitten by an infected bat.'

Do Vampires die by a 'stake to the heart'?

'Who wouldn't get killed by that.'

"True." You commented.

Do Vampires kill humans?

'Evil ones desiring power do; since consuming human blood makes Vampires stronger and helps them live longer or even become immortal. Good Vampires, though, would avoid killing humans and just feed on animal blood instead.'

"Well, that's reassuring," Namjoon said as he stopped reading. "But I don't think this Vampire did it for power since Park Chaeyoung and Son Chaeyoung are close and it couldn't have been a coincidence."

"Yeah." You replied. "Namjoon, we think Park Chaeyoung's boyfriend has something to do with it."

"Really?" Namjoon asked.

"Ya," Jimin replied, "She wrote about him in her journal-"

"He's also very weird and mysterious, no one knows who he is." Jennie interrupted.

"Hmmm..." Namjoon paused for a moment to think, "For now let's just try to find out as much information about Vampires as possible and how to defeat them, then we can worry about her boyfriend's identi-"

Namjoon was interrupted by a loud yell. "NAMJOON!" The librarian wasn't around at the moment, so there was no shushing (as usual).

"Oh no...." Namjoon whispered.

"I'VE BEEN TRYING TO REACH OUT TO YOU!" A guy said as he started walking towards all of you.

"Tell him I'm busy!" Namjoon quickly said and disappeared out of sight, with the research.

The guy headed towards you even faster, he was finally in front of you. "NAMJ-" he paused and looked around, "WHERE DID HE GO?!"

"Uhhh, he's busy!" You quickly said.

"AGAIN?!"

"Please stop yelling." Jimin said while covering his ears.

"Oh, sorry about that."

"Who are you?" Jennie asked.

"I'm assuming you're friends with Namjoon." The guy said. "I'm Jackson Wang, I'm sure you heard a lot about me from Namjoon."

"Ohhh that one cling- never mind, I don't think he mentioned you before..." Jennie said. "I'm Kim Jennie."

"I'm Park Jimin."

"And I'm Jung Y/n." You said tiredly, you were really sleepy.

"Nice to meet you all!" Jackson said excitedly while smiling. He was loud- very, very loud. But for the most part he seemed like a cheerful person. He had blond-dyed hair, he wore a cap even though there wasn't much sun outside and he's currently indoor. He was wearing a black and white striped shirt and dark jeans.

 He was wearing a black and white striped shirt and dark jeans