He just grunted and started walking towards the main doors. We motioned for Becca to follow and waved as they walked away.

"Good Luck," I shouted after them.

We watched them walk away, then Ashton turned to me, "What about you Miss Pinnock? Are you ready?"

He had that mischievous smirk on his face again so I knew he was ready.

I took one last look at the two retreating figures and nodded.

"Okay then. Let's fool some fools."

"How long have you been sitting on that one?"

"A few minutes now."

****

A few minutes later we were happily making our way across the school lawn, laughing at the idiots furiously taking pictures of Becca. She was probably enjoying all the attention to be honest.

We jumped into my car and zoomed out of the parking lot before any paps could catch a glimpse of the real me.

"We should do this more often. That was a blast," Ashton smiled at me as I glanced at him.

"That might be necessary actually, now that the paps know where I'm at," I blew some air out of my mouth and gripped my steering wheel a little too hard.

"Don't worry about them Rory. I'll be here to help if you need any help. Especially if you need help with anything else," he said, wagging his eyebrows suggestively.

"Gross. Stop," I laughed and pushed his shoulder.

"No, but seriously," Ashton managed to say after he stopped laughing at me. "If you need anything, I'll be here."

He gave me the most serious look he could muster then turned back to face the front, clearly feeling the tension that had formed.

"So...do you have any plans for this weekend?"

****

"I can't believe he was going to ask you out. Well, actually I can," Grace exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes and repeated the same excuse.

"He was not. He was just trying to make small talk and that's what came to his mind."

"Because he wanted to ask you out," Jo supplied with a smirk.

"Not helping," I groaned.

I flopped down on my bed as my friends continued to try on my clothes.

"Are you sure you don't mind us wearing your clothes for Noland's party tonight?"

I sat up a bit and looked at Lou. She looked so adorable in my baby blue knee length Peter Pilotto dress. I only thought I looked good in that dress.

"Honestly, I have so many clothes I probably won't get around to wearing them all so this works out perfect. You guys get new clothes for the night and my clothes actually get to be worn by someone. They will be very happy."

"Aww. Your the best," Lou gushed.

She ran over and tackled me in a hug on my bed.

"GROUP HUG," someone yelled and soon I was being crushed beneath the weight of four teenage girls.

Sam's going to be very upset once I tell him he will have to make me a new outfit schedule. I feel sorry for whoever is going to be standing near him.

"Alright! Get off me before I suffocate," I laughed.

"But we just love you so much," Grace said.