"Why wouldn't you just look up a recipe on the internet?" I questioned.

By the looks on their faces, I could tell that wasn't an obvious thought that occurred to them.

"Please give us a minute," Louis dismissed themselves.

I nodded and took the opportunity to go feel nostalgic about more rooms in the house.

I headed down the same hall and wandered into the living room. I glanced at the couch and remembered the time Niall and I almost kissed. I don't know why I was so flustered by it and attempted to avoid him afterwards. I lightly chucked as I thought back to me walking all the way home with a throbbing headache just to get out of there. Then I cringed because I still had a sharp pain in my head. Thinking back on it, I wished I had just gone for it. But it's not like things didn't work out in the end.

I took small strides away from the room and walked back to the end of the hall. I then walked down yet another hallway and god that house is full of halls.

I peeked in what used to be the tattoo room which was now just a clean, white, empty room. I figured Louis had moved everything into his shop.

I crossed the hall to walk into the music room. This was my favorite place in the house by far. I spent a fair amount of time in this room. If I was ever looking for Niall this room was the first place I'd look. I'd often find him gently strumming on his guitar, lost in his own world.

The first time I was in this room I was singing along with Niall. Singing to him rather, but I couldn't tell you if he was aware of it or not. I thought about the ridiculous jealousy I felt when Niall got a text from Ashton. Little did I know Ashton was no where near being his boyfriend. He was actually helping Niall impress me.

I sat down on one of the stools in the center of the room, gazing up at the walls. I took notice of each of Niall's guitars hung on the wall. It sounds stupid but I had each guitar of his memorized. The one he taught me to play with. The one he sang on stage with. The one we played out by the fire, which actually wasn't hung on the wall. I looked up at the empty space, furrowing my brow. I had learned that it was his favorite guitar and I was sure hoping he wasn't planning on giving it to me. I knew Niall would give me some small trinkets so I wouldn't forget him, not that I would be able to, but I couldn't let him give me his favorite possessions.

My thoughts were interrupted by a light tapping on the door before Niall let himself in.

"Breakfast's ready," he announced softly.

I nodded but stayed seated.

"We had some good times in here hey?" Niall grinned.

I smiled pleasantly and nodded again, my mind mainly focusing on just the night before.

"Do you really need to go?" Niall asked hopelessly, already knowing the answer to that question.

"I wish I didn't," I admitted solemnly.

I looked at his disappointed face and got up from the stool and wrapped my arms around him carefully. I buried my head in his neck and my heart hurt at how much I was going to miss this comfort.

"Louis will probably get mad if we don't get in there soon," Niall whispered.

I agreed and we exited the room and made our way to the kitchen.

On our way there I glanced out the window beside the front door and saw a moving truck.

"Why is that there?" I questioned, "I already moved everything."

Niall simply shrugged in response.

"Hey Lou," I called, "do you know why there's a moving truck outside?"

Louis came out of the kitchen with a knowing look on his face. I gave him a puzzled glance and then looked over at Niall who had a similar look on his face.

"It's because we're moving," Louis confessed.

"You are? Why? I thought you loved this house," the way my eyebrows were creased together was making my head feel heavy and I wished they could just tell me everything at once.

"We do there's just one problem with this house," Niall smirked, "it's not in LA."

"What?" I spat, not being able to fully understand what was happening.

"We're moving to LA," Louis announced with a huge grin on his face.

"What? How," my mouth gaped open.

"Aren't you happy?" Niall asked, seeming to be mildly let down by my reaction.

"I am," I laughed in disbelief, "I really am! But how are you going to do that? You can't just leave everything behind. Louis your shop and-"

"I already sold it. And I already found a new one in LA. I figured business will be better there anyways," Louis explained.

"Aren't you leaving everything behind?" I pressed.

"Honestly, we don't have much to leave behind. The only thing I really have in my life is you. And I can't let my everything leave me behind," Niall beamed.

I still couldn't believe the news I received and found myself at a loss for words.

"Now our flight isn't until Tuesday so you're going to have to do without us for a few days," Louis further explained.

"How will I manage?" I laughed playfully.

"Don't get funny on me Styles. Now come on breakfast is going to get cold," Louis waved an arm directing us towards the kitchen.

We sat around the table enjoying our waffles, which weren't half bad either, and I finally felt at peace. A few months ago, I would have never imagined I could have people willing to start an entirely new life just to be with me. I smiled fondly as I watched Niall and Louis complement each other on how well the food turned out. My heart swelled and tears rose in my eyes. Happy tears. I couldn't begin to fathom how grateful I was to have them in my life and how lucky I was to find them.

They were my something great.

---

IT ALL WRKED OUT

And there's only the epilogue left ! 

Thank you all so much for reading this I love you all a lot!

Writing this was so much fun and I'm so glad people liked it!

I've already started writing my next fic that's a larry/ziall fic based on the tv show friends.

It's called I'll Be There For You and you can add it to your library now if you want (I just haven't written anything in it yet)

pls vote and comment i love you!