Fight

*Back to Your POV*

"Who's reading for some fighting?" Professor Stein said. He started looking through the class list.

"Okay, last exam, BlackStar and Tsubaki beat everyone else so they get to pick who they go against. Then I will start pairing you against you opponent." He wrote BlackStar's name on the board, "Now BlackStar and Tsubaki discuss who-'

"(Y/N) WILL HAVE THE HONOR OF LOSING TO ALL MIGHTY BLACKSTAR!!" BlackStar shouted while jumping on his table and interrupting Professor Stein.

"Umm I'm not sure that very fair BlackStar." Tsubaki said, trying to get him back into his chair.

"And why not?" I asked. Just because I don't have a partner doesn't mean I can't beat that idiot.

"YA!! I WANT TO PUT AN END TO THE POINTLESS GOSSIP ABOUT THIS NEWBIE!" he ran to the front of the class and stood next to Stein. "LETS GO!"

"Very we'll. However lets fight outside. BlackStar, you tend to destroy a lot when fighting." Stein said while walking to the door with us following him.

Once we got out to the front of the school, black star and Tsubaki stood next to Stein who was facing the class. I stay in the back of the group next to Crona, trying to stay hidden. I really didn't want to fight them. not because I was scared but because I didn't want to do something that will cause the others to know that I'm a Seimeichokami.

"(Y/N), come one. Get up here." Stein said. I walked through the group and stood on the other side if Professor Stein. "Now stand on either side of the courtyard. When I say go you may begin."

I walked over to the left side and stood facing BlackStar. I closed my eyes and took a breath. I opened my eyes and waited for Stein.

"Go."

"Tsubaki! Enchanted sword mode!" Tsubaki changed and black star came running towards me. Next thing I knew I was flying back and lying on the ground. I looked up and saw him coming again. I scrambled up and dodged him.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?" I yelled at him. I ran to the other side of the stone.

"WHY DONT YOU FIGHT! IM SURE YOU HAVE SOME SKILLS!" He shouted back at me. "Tsubaki, Ninja sword mode." She has more then one form! He swung his arm back and came towards me. this time I didn't run. I blocked his arm and grabbed Tsubaki right out of his hands.

"Tsubaki smoke bomb mode!" he yelled at her.

"I can't!" she yelled back. I took the distraction and punched him in the face. then I side kicked him back and he landed on the ground.

"Change back tsubaki!" he yelled getting up, running to me.

"I can't do that either. for some reason in unable to change." As they spoke, BlackStar was trying to punch me, hook after hook I dodged his punches. Then, something in me made me throw my hand out and he went flying across the court. I dropped Tsubaki and waited for him to stand.

"What the hell was that?" He said while standing.

I ran towards him and round kicked him in the chest. he dodged but I was able to kick him in the back. Then he suddenly went tumbling down the academy's front stairs. I ran to the top and saw him lying motionless at the bottom. I was about to run to him when he stood up. But stein stopped me.

"Well then, I guess you win,___. congrats" Stein said standing next to me. I looked at stein then back at black star. his arm was bleeding. I learned from Crona the rules of fighting here at the DWMA and one of them was that when someone was unconscious or bleeding, then the other won.