Chapter 1 {Silent Screams}

Authors Note: Blessing y'all with writing chapter one as fast as possible, enjoy beautiful people!

It all seemed like a really bad dream—a trance she would wake out of, confusion and mostly pain covered her physically and mentally as she leaned against the wall of her room, listening to her mother's voice in her head as tears kept on running down her cheeks. It seemed unreal, it seemed as if nothing had happened, it seemed to consume every single thought of hers as if it was venom, killing her slowly.

"You did it for your family, Layla. You were always selfish, but now you're thinking about your family for once. If you don't want to be a sad excuse of a daughter, then do as he wants. You don't want to be worthless, right, my precious daughter?"

She screamed as loud as she could as she replayed these very words of her mother in her mind, she felt like drowning in the deep ocean instead of experiencing all of this right now. She screamed again, replaying when the man had taken her soul and innocence away from her as she cried, but no one came in to save her from her death. She'd remember this day as the day when all of her happy emotions died in her heart.

"No! No! Please don't, I'll do anything please—." She kept on begging as she stepped back, the man, who was none other than the Russian mafia boss Dimitri Macrino kept on walking towards her with a devilish smirk on his lips. "Your parents have sold you to me, your body, your soul—everything is mine now." He told her with his thick accent, caging the sixteen-year old girl between him and the wall. "I'll do anything, just please don't do this. No! NO! Don't touch me!" She pleaded as his hands ran down her already curvaceous body, which she was always insecure of, because she was only told that she was fat and unattractive in her life.

His disgusting hands ran down her body, cupping her bottom roughly, she cried out, tears already flooding down her eyes. "You're a very sexy little woman, Layla. I might keep you for the rest of your life, I might make you my wife." He whispered huskily into her ear, making her feel more disgusted by herself as every second passed by.

A sudden anger ran down her spine viciously as a new feeling of vengeance was born into her heart, she pulled all of her strength together and attempted to push him away from her roughly, which she has done successfully, "You're a fucking pedophile! I am only sixteen and you are almost thirty, are you out of your mind?! If you think that I'll ever be submissive and your wife, you're wrong you motherfucker! I hate you! I fucking hate you!" She screamed, her breath was knocked out of her lungs as he gripped her and threw her onto her bed, he pinned her arms above her head as he hovered over her.

"I guess I won't be so gentle to you anymore, you only belong to me and I am going to show you this." He growled lowly as he glared at her scarily, tears were already flooding as she let out sobs. This day was the day when the innocent sixteen-year old faded, replaced by constant darkness as every shining star faded in her soul.

"NO! NO! NO! Please god, please let it be a dream." She screamed as she felt herself at the verge of losing her mind, she wanted to kill herself, she wanted to fade away from this cruel world, she wished that the ground would swallow her completely, she just wanted to disappear.

Anger rose up to the surface as the bottled up feeling broke the bottle completely, causing her to break completely, she destroyed every single glassy object in her room in attempt to destroy every single memory of the days she broke silently, but little did she knew these memories would haunt her until death gave her peace.

She threw punched to the walls and the door, which was locked and protected by the men of Dimitri Macrino, her parents and siblings were tied up downstairs, waiting for Dimitri to come and take his bride.

Her family had sold her. She was sold for drugs and money, she could not believe it when he told her that after he destroyed her.

He got out of the bed, watching her crying form as he buckled his belt up, "I bought you, Layla. I bought you with drugs and five hundred thousand dollars, so you better accept the fact that you belong to me." He excited the room, hearing her scream, "FUCK YOU, YOU SON OF A B*TCH!"

She blinked several times, trying to push away the memories, she thought back to the time when all of this did not happen.

Layla was a good and obedient daughter, who was doing what it takes to make her family proud. She started to work several illegal jobs at the age of fifteen as she heard that her parents were dealing with debts, but everything she tried was never appreciated and it broke her heart silently. She was always locked up in her room, writing was her escape of the cruel reality, writing was her silent screams on paper.

However, nothing stopped her parents from beating due to their drug and drinking addictions, she still wondered why her siblings never received the same attitude towards them, why were they only ungrateful towards her? What could she possibly have done to experience these kind of things?

She felt dirty, she felt like her soul was slowly fading away from her body as she slipped into the deep-end, seeing the blood on her bed constantly as she waited, she screamed again as she cried. Then again, she mostly felt the need of getting revenge, she mostly felt the need to kill as of she had lost her mind completely.

Changing her clothes, which she felt more dirty with, she did not have a shower in her room and the men did not let her out to shower, so she changed into some skinny denim jeans and an oversized hoodie, so that nobody almost could not notice her curvy body, because she did not want any more insecurities that she already had.

Turning around, she bumped into a hard chest, causing her to gasp, she realized that it was none other than the man who destroyed her. He gripped her biceps as he smiled devilishly down to her, "I've come to take you as my bride." He whispered into her ear again, making her feel disgusted every time. She tried to wiggle out of his grip, "Don't ever touch me again!" She yelled, only to receive a hard punch to her jaw, causing her to fall down onto the ground with a loud thud.

He walked closer to her almost unconscious form, smirking down at her, "Too late for that."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Please vote and comment what you think my loves :)

Love you all and until next time!