2 / Gold Digger

A/N : I love you guys & thank you so much for all the feedback on the 1st chapter ❤️

Jade POV :

       "I also want that

       "I also want that. Thank you." I said to the employee as she went to go grab everything I wanted. We left Victoria Secrets and we went into Louis Vuitton. I was getting treated like a queen. I knew about Dave and his girlfriend and blah blah blah but I really didn't care.

       As long as I was getting my times worth then everything would be kept a secret. Dave's girlfriend Asia, doesn't even know that this is going down and it will remain that way if I get everything I want. I told Dave I felt bad about the whole plan and shit so he offered me a shopping spree to keep my mouth close.

       I was a girl born and raised in Miami and moved to New York for my fashion company to grow and I had plans of going back to Miami and after meeting Dave that plan vanished from my mind. I liked Dave a lot and he liked me back. The feeling was mutual and our sex life was great. 3 times every week was the plan and it worked out great.

        I look behind me to see Dave on his phone so I walk over and I place my hand on his arm. "Give me some attention at least." I say sitting down on the couch waiting for my purses and heels. He shook his head still looking at his phone. I knew what to do to make him give me some attention, all a girl had to do was to get on her knees and do some dirty work.

       "Here you go ma'am." the employee said as she walked over to me and handed me my bags. I watched Dave give her his credit card and put his phone in his back-pocket. "No more shopping shorty." he said looking back at me. I shrug my shoulders. At least I got everything I wanted. It was now time to go back to my house and repay him for buying all this stuff. We leave the store, then the mall and we start driving back to my place. Bag secured.

Asia POV :

      I wake up from my nap and start to call Dave

      I wake up from my nap and start to call Dave. He's not picking up the phone and I get nervous as hell. I unlock my phone and I go through all my contacts to find Romeo's number. Dave was with Romeo so Romeo would pick up his phone. Ring ring ring ring ring. "Hello?" I said into the phone. "Yo, wassup Asia?" he said clearly in a good mood.

      "I'm good. How's the new house coming along?" I said. "What new house?" he said in confusion. "Dave said he was helping you move to your new house today." I said knowing that Dave was lying. "Nah, he lying." Romeo said with no hesitation. "Okay thank you." I say then I hung up.

       I paced around my room and started throwing pillows and remotes and then my candle and then the glass broke. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" I scream knowing that his nigga lied to me and wasn't answering the phone and didn't tell me when he was leaving.

      I called back and left a voicemail because he has done this stupid shit in the past. "This is Asia, your pregnant girlfriend that you don't give a fuck about. Whatever stupid broad you out there fucking with, tell her to come collect your items, they will be in the back of the apartment after I throw your shit out the window. Fuck you." I say screaming into the phone then I threw my phone across the room and I walk to our room.

30 minutes later...

     I threw all his shit out the window and now I sit down trying to focus on not stressing out. This dude thought he could play me and make me out to be fool. Ring ring ring. I walk over to my phone and I answer. "What the fuck do you want you piece of shit?" I said.

"Babe, I'm sorry."

"Nigga, shut the fuck up. You know you fucked up, so tell me who this bitch is." I say into the phone."

"I'm not with no bitch. I promise. You'll understand when I get home."

"Dude, it's 5 o'clock in the damn afternoon. What could you be possibly doing?" I say sitting down on my head stressed.

"I was trying to do something special for you. I guess I have to say what I was doing now. I was trying to pick out an engagement ring for you."

"Oh my god. Dave. I'm sorry..." I said with my hand over my phone. I can't believe he wasn't cheating, he was actually catering to me. I loved this man. I felt stupid doubting him. "I love you Dave."

"I love you too. I gotta go." he said then hung up the phone.

Dave POV :

    I hang up the phone rising out the bed, I just got done smashing Jade

    I hang up the phone rising out the bed, I just got done smashing Jade. She was so damn sexy. She had the prettiest face, fat ass, and some big ass boobs. She was everything in one. Asia couldn't compare to her when she was pregnant but before she was everything a man wanted and more.

    "I gotta head out baby." I said sitting up and putting on my shirt and pants. Jade came behind me and started rubbing my back and kissing my neck. "She called?" she whispered into my ear causing my dick to rise up a bit. "Damn. She called when we were in the shower and while we were sleeping. I called her back." I said standing up and turning back to Jade with her naked self.

       "I want you to stay." she said with puppy dog eyes. I rolled my eyes and sit back down kissing her. When I kiss her, it's like magic. She pulled away and I smirked right with her. "Can't, I gotta go home or she's gonna suspect something." I said getting up and grabbing my car keys. She walked me out the house and that was that. Now I just need to find a ring.

-

•••

Name some more names y'all!

Do you guys like Jade or Asia better?

Any recommendations or comments?

Tell me if you guys are ready for Dave to come home.