"I was actually surprised how well the chapels in Vegas are set out. I've seen photos and videos about Vegas weddings and they didn't look very impressive but in person it's different," Aubrey explained. "Everyone we went to was very helpful. Vegas weddings get quite a bad wrap but only because drunk people do stupid things."

"I still don't understand why they allow drunk people to get married," said Jesse. "Seems kind of stupid."

"If you've got the cash then people will let you do pretty much anything," Beca informed him.

"True, I suppose."

"What about you, Amy?" Chloe asked the Australian.

"It was great! Got myself a guy to add to the boyfriend collection." She winked.

Chloe and Beca just looked at each other, then looked at everyone else at the table without Fat Amy noticing.

"What about you two?" Stacie shifted the spotlight onto Beca and Chloe. "How did you guys go?"

"Yeah, we went well. We just had a casual look around. Bought some new clothes, shoes, and all that stuff," Chloe responded.

"I can't wait to hit the casinos!" Fat Amy announced. "There's so many here it's insane!"

"Be careful, Amy. Playing poker here is different from playing poker with us in the living room," Beca warned her.

"I know, I know. It just seems like it'll be fun."

"They're pretty much all the same, Amy," Jesse interjected. "They just have different stakes and people who deal the cards. You gamble regardless."

"Could you be any more of a buzzkill, Jesse?" The Australian sighed but Jesse just laughed.

"Oh, Benji!" Stacie piped up. "Bree and I passed one of the hotels and they're doing a really big magic show with some famous magician... Carlos something...?"

"Carlos Avida?"

"Yep, that sounds about right!"

"He's here?" Benji's eyes went wide at the news.

"Who's that?" Aubrey frowned.

"He just happens to be one of the most talented magicians there is! All of his shows sell out within hours of tickets being released. The theatre is always packed and the crowd goes crazy for him!" Benji got more and more excited with each word.

"Is he the guy that you watch on YouTube all the time?" Jesse queried.

"The one and only!"

"Well, he's performing tomorrow night. I'm sure you'll find him if you look it up online," Stacie informed the man.

"He's probably sold out but I can try."

"I can see if I can get you a ticket, Benji," Chloe jumped in.

"What?" Benji looked over at Chloe in shock. "You will?"

"Yeah! I know how much you love magic and you're a good guy so you deserve something nice. Plus, you may get some new ideas for your magic and be able to impress that lady you like," the redhead winked and everyone at the table 'ooed'.

Benji flushed with an embarrassed smile and focused on his dinner.

"What's her name anyway?" Chloe asked.

"Emily Junk."

"Junk? That's an interesting name,"

"We look forward to meeting her then," Stacie said.