Hoseok nods his head.

"Its not my fault I have sass. Who's my mother again?"

Hayoung chuckled ruffling Hoseok's hair. Soon, they arrived at the front gate. They were greeted with a beautiful Queen running towards them. Her brown hair flowing with the wind as she screams Hayoung's name.

"Namjoo!"

Hayoung squeals. They both hugged and even jumped while laughing.

"Why is it that we never got together for so long?"

"Exactly! We were too busy, that's why!"

Hayoung said. Namjoo looked over at Hoseok and smiled.

"Hello, sweetheart. You must be Hayoung's one and only child~"

Hoseok nods. Namjoo kisses both his cheeks and smile.

"I hope you change my son. I'm so tired of him. Like, really tired."

Namjoo said as she sighs. Hoseok frowns and furrows his brows.

"I-is he that bad?"

Hoseok asked.

"Bad? He's the worst! I feel sorry that I'm talking behind my son's back, but he really needs to be stopped. You don't wanna know how much maids I have to fire for sleeping with my son. Though, he goes out and brings some princesses in the castle."

Hayoung shakes her head side to side disappointed. She gave a glare at Hoseok, most likely telling him not to turn out like that.

Hoseok clasps Namjoo's hands and smiled determinedly.

"I'll change him for the good!"

Hoseok exclaims. Namjoo looked shocked at first but then smiled and chuckled.

"Please do~"

The three went inside the castle. Hoseok's eyes widen seeing a huge picture of their son. He blushed seeing such a handsome man. He has seen handsome man, but the man on the frame is from a different range.

He then made a judging face, seeing the maids. All were dressed so.. Slutty.. Their skirts were too short and their chest are exposed. Hoseok knew the maids they had were different from what he, Jungkook and Jin has. All their maids are old ladies but these ladies.. Are young.. And slutty.

Or thats what Hoseok thinks.

He cringes seeing one of them pull down their clothing down. He gave them a judging glare and left following behind his mother and Namjoo.

He noticed they already had gone up so he started to walk, slowly. He really admired the paintings.

"Hey! Did you just come out from my son's room?!"

Hoseok flinched and ran closer to Namjoo and his mother. He gasp seeing a maid trying to fix her top. She was blushing while her hair was a mess.

"Get out! Maids are supposed to work here! Not slut around my son! Get out! Leave! You're fired!"

The woman winces and ran away. Namjoo sighs and glares at the other maids.

"All of you! Change how you are dressed! Didn't all of you say, you applied here because to help you family?! Why are you all slutting around my son?!"

All, well some since not all of them were upstairs. They all put their heads down ashamed.

"Get the fuck out of my sight and change! You all see how I fire maids everyday! Why aren't you guys learning anything?!"