Shirabu slowly groped her left breast, his thumb circling on her pink buds. He gave her two breasts equal attention by putting the other one in his mouth.

"S-shi- ahh!"

The copper-haired boy swirled his tongue around Y/N's nipples, biting it lightly as his hands slowly traced down her abdomen. He followed afterwards, his lips never leaving Y/N's body as he kisses her stomach.

Shirabu was feeling the usual until he reached the [Hair Color]-haired girl's skirt. His shorts tightened as he saw how wet Y/N is. Not wasting any more time, he impatiently pulled her underwear down.

Y/N's breath hitched as she felt air in her core; Shirabu was in front of her sensitive area. She closed her eyes, waiting for something to touch her. And there was.

She felt a wet muscle slowly licking her folds.

"N- nggh! Mhmm~" Was the only thing she could respond as Shirabu gracefully licked her womanhood. Y/N arched her back in pleasure. She wanted more, more and more! It was so good that only 'more' was in her mind. "Sh-SHIRABU! Ohh, oh yes more!" The way his tongue skillfully glided through her wet folds made her mind not function properly.

More, I want more! This desire is too strong. Ah, shit I don't- oh gosh he's licking me too fast!

"Oh- yes! Shirabu, more please!" Y/N's eyes rolled in the back of her head. She grinded her legs against her partner's face to add more pleasure. Shirabu noticed the [Hair Color]-haired girl's movements and smirking, he grabbed her hips, eating her out roughly.

"SHIRABU! FVCK!" Y/N screamed. She felt her climax slowly building up as she exhaled, "I-I'm cu-mming! Ohh... Shirabu!"

But before she could release, the copper-haired boy teasingly pulled away which made Y/N whimper. Shirabu removed all the pieces of clothing from his body. Y/N couldn't see a thing. But when she felt her core throbbed, she whimpered loudly.

"Oh gosh, Shirabu! Quit the teasing already! Put it in!" Which Shirabu gladly followed. He puts Y/N's legs to his shoulders to gain more access before aggressively putting his hard length inside of her walls. "Oh fvck!"

Y/N felt like she had been ripped apart down there. Tears started forming in her eyes as she bit her lips, causing it to bleed in process. Shirabu was so big, she could feel him in her womb.

Is he even a first year-oh fvck, it's moving! Not allowing Y/N adjust to his size, Shirabu thrusted in her roughly. He fasten his pace as he gripped on Y/N's hips tightly.

The pain slowly started turning into pleasure as Y/N grinded her hips against her partner's, unable to control herself any longer.

"Ohh... Faster Shirabu! Ohhh...!" Y/N's walls tightened, causing the copper-haired boy to groan. He moved in an inhumane speed as their hips collided violently.

It was a perfect moment for Y/N. Right now, her crush was fvcking her mercilessly and all she could do was beg for more. He was giving her too much pleasure, she couldn't think properly. Is this also part of making love?

"Harder! Faster!" Y/N felt her climax building up again as she thrusted her hips forward. Because of the pleasure, she accidentally scratched the back of Shirabu. It's gonna bleed.

"I'm-" She was cut off when Shirabu pressed his lips on hers to shut her up. His length twitched; which means he's going to release too. His tongue entered her mouth, exploring every inch of her wet cavern as a soft growl escaped from his lips. Y/N held unto him tightly as she felt herself exploding in a second. Shirabu still hasn't slowed his pace as he spreads the girl's legs to have more access, which was a huge mistake since he felt himself twitching uncontrollably.

Still fvcking Y/N hard, he didn't realized himself cumming inside of his partner. As she felt his semen filling her up, Y/N came afterwards, her hips were shaking uncontrollably. Too much cum filled up her core as it squirted out of their sex.

"Ohh, S-shirabu...SHIRABU!" Y/N chanted Shirabu's name multiple times as their climax died down. They were both panting heavily. Shirabu pulled his member out of Y/N and she sat in front of him.

"T-that... That was amazing, Shirabu. Thank you," Y/N said. But she didn't get any response. Curiously, her hand reached for the boy's face. She slowly carrassed his cheek but it was slapped away.

"S-Shirabu-"

"Hmm..." The boy hummed, followed by a deep chuckle. Y/N expected it to be Shirabu's laugh. But no, it was deeper than his. She felt his hand grabbed her the back of her head, pulling her face closer to his. The curtains flew, allowing the light of the moon show through the boy's face.

And there she saw, the man she could've never imagined would be beside her, "S-semi-san?" Y/N gasped in horror.

Semi released a laugh, "Oh, so you finally noticed," He smirked.

"A-ah..." Y/N was loss for words. Staring at the man in front of her was the only thing she could do. His smirk turned into a wicked grin as his ash-blonde hair veiled his eyes. "What? Disappointed that I'm not the one you were expecting?"

"S-semi-san..."

Oh god, I seduced a different guy! What's worse is, he is Shirabu's senpai! Oh my god, what am I going to do?

Semi pushed Y/N away from his bed, making her fall on her back on the floor, "Get out of my sight, Y/N. Right now."

"I..." That's what Y/N planned to do anyway. She picked up the clothes she could find before rushing out of the room.

I am never, ever going to talk to him!

It was beyond what she expected to happen.

And it was beyond terriying.