013

i don't get ethan.

he has been so weird these pass couple of days.

he apologized? kissed me? touched me in a sexual manner? complimented me? what's with him?

maybe he's two faced. he'll act this way when he's with me but when around jack he'll act like an ass?

i truly hope that's not the case.

anyways, it's time to head back. i packed all my stuff and headed to the van. ethan was already there helping our mother's put away the suitcases along with his dad.

"hey graybear." he teased, lips curling into a smirk.

i rolled my eyes and handed him my suitcase.

"wow, no 'hi' or a simple 'good morning, e. how was your night?'"

"oh! good morning, e!" i faked a smile, "did you sleep well? i sure hope you did! you fuckin deserve it!" i stomped my way to the car door and went in my seat in the back.

ethan soon joined me and raised a brow. "the fuck is wrong with you?"

"nothing."

🗝

"gray!! you haven't called me all week, i thought you died!"

"sorry, alex. things happened and-its just weird." i shoved my face to my pillow. i'm finally in the comfort of my own home.

"if you were uncomfortable you could've texted me about it, i'm here for you."

i smiled at his words. God, i don't deserve a best friend like alex.

"thanks, i'll tell you all about it tomorrow at lunch."

"alright, looking forward to it. also, gray?"

"yeah?"

"i misses ya, this week i've been having 'grayson withdrawals'. that's a deadly thing you know."

i laughed. "i missed you too, alex. more than you'll ever know."

🗝
H

ey guys! I'm so sorry for being gone, I was busy in the summer and I'm going to be busy this year as well! Well only til January. I'm finally in my last year of high school and need to finish a huge project before the deadline. But I'll try my best to update!! Love you 💕