008

a week later...

🗝

"gray! grayson!"

fuck! my mom is at the door!

i coughed at the bitter taste in my mouth, i raised a shaky hand to flush the toilet. "y-yeah ma?"

"i'm gonna kick open this door."

what?

i gasped, "wait, ma!" too late.

there she was, foot extanded. her eyes fell on me and she dove down and pulled me into her arms. "oh my graybear!" she cradled me. "you're getting sick from all this school food, aren't you? i'm so sorry, baby." she kissed my forehead.  "i'll cancel all my meetings toda-" "no, mom! i'm fine, i'll just relax today."

"are you sure, sweetie? being here all alone?" she then paused and gasped happily. "i can invite ethan over to watch you. he's suspended anyways, he's got nothing better to do." she took out her phone and began to text. 

i completely had no say in this.

"wait, ma, he's busy-" "doing what? he probably spends his free days masturbating, eating and sleeping." she huffed.

"he'll be here in a jiffy. now let's get you to bed."

🗝

i was snuggled in my blankets, when ethan just barges into my room.

"hey, heard you've been yacking." i rolled my eyes and turned away from him.

"hey! i expect you to look at me when i'm talking to you!" he grabbed my shoulder aggressively and turned me to look at him.

i gasped and looked into his eyes. "...don't touch me..." i whisper as i smack his hand off my shoulder.

ethan's point of view:

what.
the.
fuck?!

did this tubby little shit just smack me away from him?!

i got on top of the bed, straddling him. "who the fuck do you think you are?" i growled as i squished his cheeks together.

damn it... he looks adorable like tha-

"e-etha-" "shut the fuck up!" i squeezed harder and pushed his head further into the bed. he squeezes his eyes shut in pain and places his small hands on my wrist.

i let go and huffed. "you're so fuckin' weak, gray." i went into his bathroom to get him some medicine to take the soreness of his cheeks away.

"you let me do whatever i want to you." i open the medicine cabinet and the first thing i saw was hunger suppressant. 

i swallowed thickly.

🗝

grayson was seated on the couch, with a blanket over him as he watched 'rick and morty'. he didn't speak a word to me after his nap. wouldn't blame him though.

i looked over at him once more and noticed he had lost some weight. guilt kept boiling over me and made my skin crawl.

i want to stop... but i don't want to loose my reputation.

"why do you keep looking at me?" grayson asked, avoiding my eyes.

"i'm just wondering why you haven't said you're hungry yet." i said rudely.

damn it. now rude words just flow out of my mouth like a puff of smoke you exhale when you smoke a cigarette.

grayson got up, with the blanket covering his body and walked back upstairs.

damn it.

i sighed and went over to the kitchen. i got out some ingredients and made soup. [🌸gray's mom allowed him to use the kitchen]

after it was done, i served it in a bowl and went up to gray's room. i knocked on the door. "hey gray? i... i'm sorry for what i said downstairs... and for earlier."

silence.

"gray?"

still no answer.

"grayson!" i opened the door and kicked open the door to find him puking up stomach acid.

"holy shit!"

🗝

Maybe Ethan will change the way he treats little Graybear.