011

(thank you to tykdol for the beginning of this chapter, she's brilliant guys.)

the next morning was terribly silent between the two boys who just had to head down to the kitchen area at the same time.

ethan grins walking up to grayson who was making himself some toast and grabbed his tummy from behind.

"not surprised to see you down here! good morning!"

"hey!" grayson cries dropping the slice of bread to grab ethan's firm hands.

"i thought you'd promised you would stop doing this!" grayson snaps.

"when would i ever make a promise to never squish your cute little tummy?" ethan chuckled as grayson goes red and silent.

"what i thought," ethan said, playfully smacking grayson's ass making him yelp and gasp, stomach doing turns and flips-

"well..." nancy smirks at the whole scene she just witnessed.

"mom!" Grayson yelled as Ethan backed up, scratching his neck.

"I told you you wouldn't resist grayson has a thicky,"

"mom!" he gasped again as ethan chuckled.

“just make sure you don’t break the bed, ethan we’ve all seen you play out on the field you wil-"
"MOM!" grayson cried as ethan breaks into nervous laughter.

🗝

grayson was sitting on his bed, propped up on his pillow while on his phone; browsing the internet. all was peaceful until.

ethan dolan decided to barge into the shared room. "hey! let's go an adventure today." he stared at the boy who looked at him with a startled expression.

"okay, knock first. but sure. lemme put on my shoes." he set his phone on the night stand next to his bed and put on his vans.

ethan huffed, "knock? incase you forgot, this is my room too, atleast for the week." ethan leaned against the doorway.

grayson rolled his eyes while tying his shoe. "whatever," he stood up and headed out the room with ethan.

they stepped outside and grayson looked around the area, "so, where are we going?" ethan smiled, "over here, c'mon." he grabbed his hand and lead him across the street.

"oh, we're going to be doing a lot of walking." grayson huffed. "well, i like walking." he crossed his arms. "good, cause you need it." ethan clamped his mouth shut.

fuck.

grayson nodded, "if you're going to be talking to me like that than i rather stay in the hotel. have fun ethan." he turned around and began to walk back.

"shit, fuck. grayson! i-i didn't mean that!" he ran after him and grabbed his wrist. "it-it just slipped out!"

"let. go. of me. ethan." grayson yanked his arm back and continued his walk back the building.

ethan sighed and ran a hand through his hair. he's such a fuck up.

grayson went back to the room with tears in his eyes and anger burning inside of him. he aggressively took off his shoes and threw them around, he then took off his shirt and threw it somewhere in the room then headed his way into the bathroom.

grayson sniffled as he glared at his reflection. "why the fuck am i like this?!" he slammed his fist onto the counter, looking down, sobbing.

after a couple of minutes, he looked back onto his reflection. hating the way he looked. he stormed off to his bed and fell asleep.

🗝

ethan came back into the room, quietly and very hesitant.

he brought some gifts. grayson's favorite foods.

he brought pizza with pineapple toppings, chocolate dipped strawberries, a can of whipped cream and donuts.

ethan looked at the scattered shoes and shirt. he sighed and looked towards the beds. he saw a lump of gray's body and set the food down on a coffee table then headed on over. "gray?"

he sat next to him and shook him a bit. "grayson, i'm really sorry. spending too much time with jack influenced me so bad. i promise i won't slip up anymore. i'm even going to stop hanging out with the asshole."

grayson looked up at him and then averted his gaze, slowly nodding.

ethan smiled a bit. "okay, i gotcha something you might like!" he quickly got up and fetched the foods that he brought. "why don't we just pig out for dinner?"

🗝

it sucks but i updated!!