003

the next day.

i walked into the kitchen after freshening up. i saw the little note my mom had left for me.

just like i promised, I had made you lunch. enjoy, sweetie. have a good day at school and good luck on your test! i love you, graybear.

-mom

i smiled at the note and put my lunch box in my book bag, i guess i'll eat it. one little bite won't hurt.

i skip breakfast once again and head towards school. i see alex talking to ethan and jack. 

they all don't look too happy.

i bit my lip and quickly walked to my locker, not wanting be seen by any of them. i grab my books and head to class early.

🗝

gym came and i dreaded on going. i wish i had the courage to skip,  but with my luck? i'll probably get caught right away.

i went to the farthest corner once again and prayed to God that they won't bother me.

but with my luck? pfft.

"hey! fatass!" i turned my head, eyes wide. it was ethan's voice.

"your little friend had the balls to approach us and demand for us to stop picking on your greedy ass." he glared down at me.

"i can't believe grayson actually has a friend." jack came up to us, smirking as the other boys laughed.

i looked down. "y-you used to be my friend, ethan." i looked up at him, with teary eyes. "what happened?" i whispered to him.

the whole locker room was silent.

"what happened? what happened?! i realized how disgusting you are!" he turned to leave, jack and the other boys leaving behind him.

i stayed in the locker room, heart broken.

🗝

lunch came and alex was already there, eating his lunch. i sat down across from him. "what's up?"

"hey gray," he looked at me. "are you going to be eating lunch today?" i nodded.

"my mom made me lunch today." he smiled. i pulled out my lunch, "so... alex, ethan told me you confronted him?"

"damn right i did. the other asshole too." he started to bounce his leg up and down.

"why?" i began to eat.

"you can't be seriously asking that question, gray." he laugh sarcastically. "i absolutely hate the way they speak to you."

i looked down.

"you don't deserve that treatment, grayson. you're perfect just the way you are. so fuckin' perfect."

i felt the blood rush to my cheeks. i looked up to see alex staring at me.

"thank you, alex."

🗝
i got home and my mom was in the living room, cleaning. "hey graybear, how was school?"

"it was good. uh.." i blushed, debating on whether i should tell my mom what alex said.

"yes?"

welp. it wouldn't hurt anyone telling her. she's also my bestfriend.

"my new friend called me perfect today." i blushed playing with the hem of my shirt.

"aw! honey!" she squeezed my cheek. "that's adorable." she paused and looked at me, "how's ethan? i haven't seen him in forever!"

my heart dropped, i blinked away some tears. "o-oh, ethan's fine. he's just very busy, you know?"

"ah, i see... i'll text his mother to see if he'll like to come over for dinner?" she went over to get her purse that was on the couch.

"n-no!" she paused and looked at me.

"h-he's really busy, mom. he's an athlete now." she laughed and waved me off. "another reason to invite him over. sports are so stressful." she got her phone and sent the text.

"he'll come around 6, now go wash up." she smiled and went to the kitchen.

i can't believe this is happening. 

🌸

Whomp. Drama?