012

🗝
whipped cream.

ethan had an idea, a great idea. "hey gray? take off your shirt?"

"wh-what?!"

"take off your shirt, gray." ethan demanded as he walked over to grayson.  "wha-? no!" gray yelled as he wrapped his arms around his sides,  protecting his shirt. "get away from me!"

ethan chuckled and grabbed the bottom of his shirt. "oh, c'mon, gray." he smirked as he took off his shirt with force. "it's a nice surprise."

and there they were, grayson's shirt off, nipples covered with whipped cream, belly button also covered with the delicious treat and his pants pulled down a bit.

"what. a. sight." ethan climbed over grayson. "you're going to enjoy this, graybear." he whispered into his ear before planting small kisses onto his neck.

grayson gasped and faced the other way, bring his fist into his mouth to block out any noise that would be too embarrassing to hear.

"e-e! quit it." he whimpered, flustered.

ethan smirked against grayson's skin. enjoying the sight of goosebumps that appeared on the smaller's skin.

"you're enjoying this, grayson." ethan chuckled. grayson stood quiet. he really was enjoying this.

"wha-whatever." he huffed.

ethan raised an eyebrow at the response. "want to act like that? fine by me."

he moved a bit downer, hovering over his left side of his chest. he looked up at grayson before taking grayson's nipple into his mouth.

🗝

(everything here was written by satanshug)

"you're adorable when you eat," ethan murmured as grayson nearly choked on a churro. "primarily when you're stuffing your face," he adds looking straight at grayson, while the shorter boy tried to find some hint to tell him of ethan being serious or not because he was highly uncomfortable yet flattered.

"thanks... creep," grayson manages to get out through embarrassment and double stuffed extra cheesy pizza.

"yeah... i must say, it's impressive how you chomped down that first box like it was nothing." ethan says with a stupid grin on his stupid pretty face

there it is...

"etthan!" grayson whined feeling absolutely disgusting. ethans grin grew wider, "what i'm serious! it's like watching a tiger rip apart a bull or some shit on animal planet!"

"i seriously cant tell if you're trying to be nice to me or what." grayson pouts, hazel eyes gazed up to ethan's.

"i'm just teasing you, you were more like a pig and some mush."

"pigs are adorable," grayson huffs in his defense licking the tip of a cinnamon stick

"aren't they?" ethan chuckles moving his hand to behind graysons that was the furthest from ethan.
"i love the ones with soft brown freckles scattered across their cheeks, the ones with floppy bedhead all the time because theyre a bit lazy," ethan laughs as his hand made its way around graysons soft waist, "and have really squishy faces, and wear black oversized band shirts all the time because they're trying to be edgy but deep down in there," he pauses poking grayson stomach, "he knows that he's a sensitive and fragile kid who needs guidance."

"and you also know well and good that you enjoy this sort of attention."

grayson is speechless, his cheeks are painted red, yet he was a bit embarrassed like he wanted someone to yell "cut!" and have the day be over and it all to be written off a script but no, this was very much real.

oh and his breath smelt like cinnamon yet ethan's somehow manage to smell like mint.

they weren't in love yet something so very much deeper and complicated than that and that rude tall one was thinking about leaning in and ending everything with a kiss just because he was that selfish and he gripped what was his property hard on the waist and went for it... only to end up pushing the much softer boy on the ground as he groaned in agony— the both of them.

{ grayson wasn't the only greedy one }

"awh, i remember when you guys used to always hang out like this being younger! always play fighting."

grayson got up and abruptly walked out the door and went off, yet not one single teardrop running down his face as expected from the jock.

"anywho, do you guys have plans tomorrow?"

"movies."

"oh crud alright... well you guys have fun!!! muah!!"