005

grayson's point of view:

i had excused myself from dinner and threw it all up. i turned on the sink to drown out the noises.

after i was done, i felt exhausted. i brushed my teeth, changed into some shorts but kept the hoodie on and climbed into bed. just as i was getting comfortable, i heard a knock.

i sat up, "come in." ethan came in. i laid back down and faced the wall. "shouldn't you be at home by now?"

"nah, your mom said i could catch up with you." i rolled my eyes, of course my mom would do such a thing. i sat up and looked at him, he had taken a seat on my bed.

"i see that you're taking up on jack's and i advice? eating little portions?" i looked at my hands, "i guess."

"yeah, don't wanna be known as that disgusting chubby kid forever now, do we?"

i shook my head 'no', not meeting his gaze.

"thought so, anyways, goodnight." he got up and left.

🗝

the next day, i woke up, brushed my teeth and got ready for school. i put on a navy blue sweat shirt with light gray joggers.

i made my way downstairs where my mom was cooking, "goodmorning, baby." she served me a plate of eggs and bacon with some coffee. "morning mama, thanks."

i began to eat a little bit and decided i'm going to skip lunch today.

"hey, graybear? i'm gonna be at a meeting till 7. is that okay with you?" she asked as she sat at the table.

"of course, ma. it's your job." she smiled at me, "thank you sweetie, here's $50, buy yourself some dinner, k?"

i took the money and thanked her. "i'll go put this in my room. i'll be back."

i went up the stairs and into my room. i put my money on top of my desk then was about to leave when i saw my reflection through my full body mirror. "ugh, i'm disgusting." i went to the bathroom and threw up the little breakfast i ate. running the tap to drown out the sounds.

after i was done, i washed my mouth and grabbed my bookbag then went downstairs once more.

"that took quite a while, everything okay?" my mom asked from the sofa, drinking her coffee as she watched the news.

"yeah, mom. bye, i love you."

"i love you too, gray."

🗝

i headed to school and saw jack and ethan laughing.

'ethan is talking about his night at my house.' i sighed and headed to my locker.

all of a sudden, i felt a hand grab my shoulder. my breath hitched as i was spun around to face.

alex?!

there he was, dressed in a black hoodie with black ripped jeans. he was smiling as he then pulled me in for a hug.

"morning, gray." i huffed. "you frickin' scared me, you douche." i playfully slapped his chest as he laughed.

"i brought you something." he said as he slung his bookbag and kneeled to the floor to take out whatever he brought me.

"alex," i whined. "you didn't have to." "yes." he looked up at me, "i do."

he stood back up and gave me a 'Dunkin' Donut' bag.

i gasped as my mouth watered. "alex!"

he chuckled. "we'll enjoy these at lunch."

🗝

gym wasn't so dreadful as usual, which i was so thankful.

i walked to the cafeteria and sat at the circular table that alex and i always sat at.

i know, i shouldn't be eating sweets when i'm trying to get skinny... but.

who could resist a donut? no one, right.

[🌸 especially Jenna Joseph]

alex came to the table with hot chocolate. i raised an eyebrow. "where did you get those?"

"i asked my mom if she could pick me up something warm to drink for me and a friend and she agreed. "

i smiled and took the other cup. "well, i love your mother."

"she'll love you too." he smiled.

"aww, thanks." i pull out the bag filled with sweets. "hey... do you want to come over my house?" i asked awkwardly.

he laughed at me and nodded, "i loved too."

🗝

Grayson and Alex?