002

it's been a week and i am still disgusting to look at. especially my stretch marks.

they're so hideous. it is another thing, jack and ethan like to criticize.

i was changing in the farthest corner for gym... when they decided to look my way.

"woah, look at that! grayson even has marks to prove he's a fat ass beast!" jack yelled. the whole locker room erupted with laughter as my cheeks got redder with embarrassment.

🗝

lunch time came and i waited for alex at the table. once he came, he looked at me with confusion. "why didn't you get lunch?"

"oh,  i'm not hungry at the moment." i rested my head on my arms. "oh, did you eat a heavy breakfast?" "y-yeah." i lied.

mom left early for a meeting so i got away with skipping breakfast. the less i eat, the more i'll loose weight.

🗝

as soon as i get home, i rushed to the bathroom and stick two fingers down my throat.

since i haven't eaten anything today, i just threw up a lot of stomach acid. it left a sour taste in my mouth and i felt kinda dizzy.

i got up slowly, brushed my teeth and took a nice shower.  after i was done, i stepped into the scale.

i used to weigh 189 pounds, but now i weigh 173 pounds. not a big change.

i slip onto some boxers and an oversize sweatshirt then laid down on my bed, waiting for my mom to return from work.

About 5 minutes or so, she sends a text.

from mama:
hello graybear! i'll be home soon, just got out of the building. tonight i'll be making steak with mash potatoes! can you do me a favor and take out the meat? thank you, baby. XOXO

i smiled and did what she said then poured myself a cup of water. i went back to my room and opened my hunger suppressant. i drown down one and headed back downstairs as soon as i heard my mom coming in.

"hey gray, how was school today?" she asked as she takes off her shoes.

"it was good." i replied, focusing on the floor. she flashed me a smile and made her way to the kitchen, "that's great honey! what did you eat for lunch?" i gulped a bit, "i ate school lunch." "oh, okay. i'm so sorry i didn't prep you any lunch." she prepared the food.

"it's fine, ma."

🗝
at the dinner table, my mom was talking about her day.

"i have another early meeting tomorrow, gray. i'm so sorry baby but i'll prep you lunch right before i leave. i promise."

i chuckled nervously while playing with my half eaten dinner. "it's honestly fine, ma. i eat lunch at school." she placed a hand on mine, "but baby, it gets you all sick. they don't cook with the love that is needed."

i smiled at my mother, she's such a sweetheart. "fine." i playfully rolled my eyes as she throws up her hands in victory. "that's what i thought! now finish your dinner."

i nodded but i wasn't hungry anymore, the pill was starting to kick in. "may i be excused? i'm getting really sleepy, plus i gotta study for a big test tomorrow." i lied.

"oh...okay. goodnight sweetie and good luck on your test!"

"thanks, ma." i kissed her head and headed upstairs. i laid on my bed and waited for her to go to bed before rushing to my bathroom and throwing up last night's dinner.

'here's to fitting in.'