006

the dismissal bell rang and i waited for alex outside the main entrance. i kicked a pebble around just to kill some time before i heard footsteps coming towards me.

"ready to go?" i looked up and nodded with a smile. "then show me the way, gray." he smiled back and we headed off.

"so, are your parents home?" he asked, looked down at me as we walked into my neighborhood.

"no, my mom's at work and my dad had left 10 years ago." i looked down at my shoes.

"oh,  i'm so sorry." he held my hand. i felt heat rush to my cheeks. "it's fine."

we made it to my house, alex let go of my hand so i can unlock the door.

once inside, we took off our shoes and i lead the way to my living room.

"ou~, i like your house," he said, looking around before sitting down on the couch. "why thank you, now," i went over to the dvd stacks. "want to watch 'friends' s?

his face lit up, "hell yeah, who doesn't?"
"true." i laughed and got out the first season.

i put it on and went to the couch, taking a seat right next to alex.

he put his arm over me and pushed me to his side. "c'mon," he whispered, "get comfortable and cuddle with me."

i could literally feel myself get red. but i obey and shifted a bit, resting my head on his chest.

"much better." he smiled and began to play with my hair.

spending time with alex made me forget all the problems at school. it made me forget how unhappy i was. it made me forget how i loathed myself.

about an hour or so, alex sat up a bit. "let's go out for dinner." i sat up as well and nodded. "alright, lemme go get some mone-" "i'm paying."

i looked at him, "come on, alex. at least, let me pay for what i eat." "no, i am not gonna allow that on our date."

my heart stopped.  a date!

🗝

Hi! I'm so sorry this is a short update and I'm sorry if you got a notification saying I published.
Buuut, thank you for all the votes and comments!! 💕