26

VICTIM 5 P

VICTIM 5 P.O.V

Beautiful desire, deadly love, body made of silk...skin and arms.

I was so reckless.

I knew kids nowadays raced through sex partners like crack and toothpaste.

But nostalgia hit; I wanted to revive my sensual drive,

Rebel as a grown woman, and take a nosedive...

I just wanted to have fun, lord, I wasn't planning to fall in love.

Flash Forward

The bike came out of nowhere and cut me off, "FUCK YOU!" I yell, honking my horn. These assholes, these bike members, they all belong in jail. I pull around once the light changes, and roll my window down, and instantly think: oh my hell.

The guy looks like a model craved from a naughty magazine,

The look in his eyes hold so many things.

So much knowledge peers back at me for someone his age,

Nowhere near the dimwit capacity of men I always seemed to cage.

He sees me gawking; ignoring all the honking from behind us.

I go far back in time, in less than a second.

My high school years play out like an old, rustic canvas.

I knew boys like him and they were always very interesting.

I asked one out and lost all my confidence.

This one, oddly enough, seemed as if he'd be willing.

Wise eyes dart to a gas station; communicating with much domination.

I wake up and move from blocking cars in traffic.

When my vehicle pulls beside his, he's pumping gas, he shares a side glance. "You were staring." A velvety, deep tone emerges from full lips, chiseled cheek and dimples. "Well?"

What kind of adult would I be to flirt with a youngster dressed in black?

Shredded jeans and a leather jacket. Who most likely does crack?

I know my age is showing, and ringing alarms....maybe he doesn't notice?

Hmm...my mind hums flirtatiously. NO, STOP THIS!

"Chill, you're an open book, your age isn't a problem. I'm gonna judge. Don't worry, I want a taste too, just because."

"This isn't right..."

"Says who? God never said thou shall not fuck older women." His veiny arms and large hands, sit the gas pump back into its outlet. "To tell you the truth I'm having a bit of a crisis, girls my age don't know how to hold excitement."

"You're too young to have a crisis."

He shoots me a hard look and rolls his sage eyes. "Age is nothing, just because I'm young doesn't mean I haven't had shitty moments." He crosses his arms and gets offensive.

"I guess so...I'm sorry to hear that." I confront him. "Maybe I can make your night better?" Oh, I'm definitely reliving the past. The guy hops onto a sick, dark, machine, and pats the back seat.

"Let's see what you can give me."