25

VICTIM 4 P

VICTIM 4 P.O.V

Life is hard, but complaining won't change a thing;

I hang up my work badge, and pick up a new name.

Cherry, I decided, it's catchy and sweet, I'm afraid to hit the streets.

High heels tapping, short cut up dress, but don't get it twisted,

I look far from a mess.

Luck is on my side, I spot a gang huddling a corner, surrounding nice rides.

"Hey, wanna hang?" That pickup line surly won't win the noble prize.

"You must be new at this, honey." One with jet black hair, and blue eyes, say, he's built very manly. A delicious drop of candy. My nervousness bleeds through my eyes. "Let's go for a drive."

His friends check me out while I mount a bike.

He races too fast down black, city blocks. "Hey, slow down a cop will stop us!"

"Live a little, if you chose the streets you gotta get that part right.

What's your name, sweetie?"

I didn't believe what I was hearing, this guy is into me?! I'm only a 3, and he...well, no chart could grade this beast. "Why do you want to know this?"

"Cus, you seem like you'd be doing something different, like waitressing or some shit."

"Yeah, well I hit a mid-life crisis."

"Hmm, damn... I'm sorry. I know how that feels, maybe I can help you forget about it." He slows the bike down and turns into a park, and stops. I hop off and let him place me in his arms. Down my neck and to my tits, he kiss. "I can help you, I'll show you the ropes, and make sure you last."

My eyes close, my throat throbs. Delicate and so precise, is his lust.

I sigh and moan at his softness, something I wasn't expecting.

I savor the feeling, enjoying the sweetness.

...then the his touch looses all it's nice meanings.

He throws me to the ground, and flips me around, on a cold sidewalk, I cry.

He snakes me, drills me...without my permission...

When he gets done he says, "you'll get used to this business."
.
.
.
.

(When I wrote this scene in 2016, I made the rape brief and vague out of respect. This was not done for shock or fun, but for reality and for a reason to hate the main guy. Due to a bad and rumor filled experience on Quotev, this poetry was labeled as a rape book, so I assigned this disclaimer to clarify why the content has been added. It adds realism and sends a caution to girls who hookup with guys they don't know. Be careful)

The National Sexual Assault Telephone Hotline:

Call 800.656.HOPE (4673), you'll be routed to a local sexual assault service provider in your area. Trained staff can provide confidential support and connect you to resources in your area.