20

No my sister did not just walk out with him!!! I gawk through fog and neon lights

No my sister did not just walk out with him!!! I gawk through fog and neon lights. "WHAT THE HELL?!!" I went after the stupid ass girl climbing on a motorcycle, draped in moonlight. "Stop."

The motherfucka smirks at me; the devil present in his eyes.

Oh my fucking god, he's set on the prize. He jerks his head, a sign for me to move.

The bike pumps out smoke. RUM, RUM, BOOM!

'"Go." Krissy wraps her hands around his waist, not knowing fucking shit about the life she was about to taste. "Go around her!" My sister's voice goes so childish.

"Look, I'm gonna say this one more time, you need to stay away from him. He isn't right!"

"Go back inside and mind your damn business." Her hands rub the douche's back, flirtatiously, as she whispers in his ear. She's so ugly right now. A person, a stranger, wearing my sister's skin. Not even a tiny bit worried about the bed of sins.

"I'm your sister and I care about your safety."

"She's fine with me, don't worry about her, baby." The guy from the club takes off with my sister; who whoops down the street...away from the party.

Hands placed on my hips; I kick the air. Krissy, just come back...don't trust the guy with no name,

Come to your senses....get wise to his dangerous hisses.