24

VICTIM 3 P

VICTIM 3 P.O.V

I knew what he wanted and gave it without complaint;

Knew what he did, and still wanted him the same.

Most girls would avoid him, but my mind understood, attracted to danger never felt so good.

He liked them bad, that's his only flavor. The regular, he calls me, and that's a pleasure.

Each night for two days, I suck him...so tight, wet, and right.

Something he definitely likes.

"Tell me your name, so I can scream it tonight." My voice demands at the badboy's side. He squints, and my mind remembers, the truth of his identity isn't meant to be my delight. "Don't you want more than this? I imagine so. Let's hook up...there'll be more than fooling around in it for you...you'll be my bad boo."

His vicious lips attack mine, and he whispers, "okay let's try."

The riding begins and squeezing of skin,

Loud, heightened moans and a squeaking bed.

Tossing and turning, and showing off skills. Up till dawn; sweating like dogs.

In the morning, I find him nowhere to be seen. "That stupid ass liar!" I growl through my teeth. To the bar I hurry, and spot him drinking with his boys; who single me out, with a poke to their funny bones. "Why did you leave?!!" My fire steams out at him.

"You were too easy. I thought you would at least hold out...I mean, I just lost twenty bucks making the wrong call."

Laughter explodes from the group of guys,

The nameless one points at a chalkboard behind the bar;

To a drawing of my bare body next to the word SCORE‼️