chapter 19 (finally i said 143)

Start from the beginning

no-no it's just____ , someone buzzed our doorbell , i turned and saw Naren!! neelima's husband he was so nice and good person from heart......  plz come in, how are you tapasvi ? i'm good how are you? like always.....

i'll get you some tea pls have a seat.. no-n- it's k we have to leave now there's a lot of work pending......... so next time k..... atleast meet my husband!! i'll just call him and went to room and he came and both introduced themselves, and indulged in their men talk about business!! 

meanwhile i brought some tea in two cups for both of them,.. after talking for a while k dhaksh nice meeting you, and my husband answered the same nice meeting you too Naren...

finally, one last thing  you're lucky dhaksh!! even i know her for a small time i felt like she completed my family as i don't have siblings.. she was my little sister and thinks of everyone's happiness,....naren !! neelima interrupted his talk and so he took leave soon.... bye dhaksh take care of my sister......... come neelima ya, just a min. k my dear we'll take a leave now and don't forget about the bet!! she hissed in my ear before parting from hug......

i was no more smiling,..

i closed the door and went back to kitchen and indulged in cooking lunch......... i jumped once throwing the basket which was in my hands, and started breathing heavily.... dhaksh you scared me.... don't ever do that...

k tell me what should i do ?? can i hold you-- in no time his hands were around my waist pulling more in to him,.. d-dhaksh stop if not you'll get burnt chicken instead of fried one if you won't leave me..... it's k dear no-nothing was more worse than the curries you made me eat putting excess salt sometimes  too much spicy curries  for a week, remember??

i was thinking back yes, i did becoz you stopped talking to me,. so i did it on purpose... ohh no i pushed him away parting us and turned of the knob you're lucky i saved your chicken from getting burnt...... i want my chicken alive!! chiii dhaksh watch your language.. how mean?? yes- darling i said you before i'll be me myself my naughtiness everything was you and only with you, and pulled me into a bone breaking hug,. dhaksh i grunted and struggled but of no use... dh-dhaksh he now freed me somehow his grip was loosened.. i love you darling i- i mean it he kissed on my forehead and made his way down capturing my lips,. i held his shoulders and clutched him closing my eyes, after few minutes he left me to take some breathe as i got lack of O2 and his grip was still on my waist.. oh no wifey why are you lowering your head every time look at me , i shook n-no , he lifted my chin up and i smiled closing my eyes, look at me he insisted "i was feeling shy" dhaksh, i finally said closing my eyes with both of my hands,..

look at me, he said and i slowly uncovered my eyes and roaming up and down as i can't look at him directly ,..

Tapasvi ?

i don't know what came into me i wanted to hug him , but i pouted as i was short he pulled a stool which was behind us i didn't even noticed that, why the stool?? i asked him but he me stand on it holding my hands, i smiled how did he read my thought??  i finally meet his level according to height but now i was an inch taller than him ,..

i'm taller than you husband i laughed a bit and he chuckled, i finally looked into his dark brown eyes which were making me shiver and my lips started to shake , i suddenly felt suffocated and my heart throbbing fast as i can clearly listen to my own heartbeat.. without wasting a second i wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him a bit so that our foreheads met... we were looking into each other's eyes like our eyes communicating something and we don't want to ruin it.. i blinked my eyes as my legs started paining , you're right i was standing tip toed and that's the reason i was an inch taller,.. i made my feet landing down completely and now i was inch shorter and my lips touched his chin, his eyes were piercing me and not even blinking his eyes for a second, as if he was waiting for something and he brushed his lips over mine.. oh god from when i started being romantic he is spoiling me as my mind urging me to kiss him,. i shook my head but why should i think after all he was my husband,. i love you finally i spilled out , and hugged him,..