11: A Sky Full Of Stars

Start from the beginning

"Damn girl you got me sweating already." He shoots me a wink before walking down the hallway. For a while I stood there blushing red, Sean glance back at me. "You coming?"

I nod my head as he walked forward. We walked pass through hallways I'm unfamiliar of and we walked up through higher stairs and into another set of hallways. I noticed a lot of paintings hanging on the hallway walls which probably cost more than my mom's car back home. A stairs leading up was placed at the end of the hallway, small lamps hanging on the wall were decorated on the walls of the stairs.

I could smell the aroma of sweet vanilla as we ascended the stairs. The first thing that came from view was dimly lit tall lamps standing on the edges of the large rectangular infinity pool.

I gasped at how beautiful and rich it looked. It looked like it came from a resort pool. The crystal clear blue water was sparkling against the warm light by four lamps each at the edge of the pool.

At the far right of the pool area was a lounge with white couches. Beside the pool were five white beach chairs which were placed across the pool. The best part was at the left wall across the end of the pool was a wide floor-length glass window that took over a whole wall which gave a nice view of the night sky. I stared amazed at the twinkling lights of the building across the city.

I glanced at Sean who looked at me with a weird expression in his eyes. I grinned widely at him. "I love this place!" I walked towards the glass wall and placed my palm on top of it. A smile that I couldn't remove was plastered on my face as I looked over the city. The light of cars speeding down on the road looked beautiful against the high building with twinkling lights on top.

"Its beautiful isn't it?" Sean breath tickles the back of my head which makes me involuntarily shiver. "Look up."

I raised my eyes and looked up to the sky which I saw millions of bright stars. I've always loved the sky at night, the stars alaways looked so perfect in the night.

I turned around as Sean looked down at me with a full grin. "Let's swim?"

I nod my head. He steps back and removes his shirt over his head which made me automatically snap my eyes down over to his perfectly sculpted chest. He worked out, a lot. I hear Sean chuckle and I sheepishly look up at him, pink staining my cheeks from being caught in the act.

"Now its your turn." His eyes glances down to my shorts and I shift one foot to the other. I hastily unbuttoned my shorts. I glanced at Sean which turns out to be a big mistake when I see his eyes darken in the shade of lust as I fully step out of my shorts.

"Eyes are up here." I snap at him, wanting to get away from his impenetrating gaze.

Sean shakes his head before smirking at me. "Go in first or I'll push you."

I scrunched up my eybrows in annoyance. He wouldn't. "Why does it have to be me first?"

"Because I want to."

In truth I already wanted to get in that elegant pool and sit back and enjoy the view from the wall so I just complied and slowly dipped myself down. I was expecting cool water beneath me but it was all but warm and relaxing with the scent of vanilla in the background.

I walked over to edge and placed both my elbows behind me and silently watched the world outside.

I closed my eyes feeling relaxation slip through my body, I felt a warm body beside me and I slowly opened my eyes to see Sean looking over the view. I took my time in inspecting his face, his perfectly messy hair and the way his posture was relaxed, his elbows just like mine was leaned behind him.

He looked deep in thought as he just stared across. If he noticed that I was staring at him shameless, he didn't show it.

Deciding to lighten up the mood, I splashed water all over his face. I started laughing at his priceless face. "You better watch your back Britts." He growls.

I giggled as I made an attempt to swim away from him. In no time he caught me by the ankles as he pulled me down under the water. I squealed as I faced the impact of the water. I pushed my feet on the floor and gasped as I reached back up. I was breathing heavily as I gave Sean a death glare. He laughed his ass off even thouh I didn't find it funny at all.

"You look scared Angel." He smirks.

"I wasn't." I crossed my arms across my chest which made him glanced down at it. What a pervert! I uncrossed my arms and threw it over the air exhasperated. "Fine then. Let's play this game." I smirked before splashing water uncontrollably on his way. His face made weird scrunching actions which made laugh harder as I splashed and splashed.

He caught my wrist in a firm grip once he had the chance and held it up beside my head. Not so funny now is it?" He says as I scowl at him. He's totally killing my fun.

Sean holds both my wrist one hand and places it behind my back. I feel his other hand tickle my bare stomach. I errupted in a fit of giggles as his fingers mercilessly continued to tickle my side.

"Stop!" I manage to choke out in between giggles. I squirmed across him and almost fell into the water if it weren't for me leaning against his chest for support.

"Stop! Stop! Please stop!" He managed to get my point as his fingers stopped. He released my wrists and placed a firm hand on my back as I breathed heavily from his assault.

"You shouldn't have done that." I snapped at him once my breathing became even.

"Why not?" He says amused.

"Because now my stomach hurts like hell." I frowned.

"Then let's do something about it then." He smirks and leans his head closer. I froze and stared at him wide eyed, afraid of what he'll do.

At the last minute before our lips can touch his head moves to the side and leans down to kiss my bare neck. We were both lacking clothes which makes us both feel each other's skin more, which makes me nervous as hell.

His fingers gently strokes my stomach in round soothing motions as he trails kisses on my neck down to the top of my collar bone.

"What are you doing?" I continued to pant heavily. I haven't noticed my hands both on his shoulders as I squeezed when he continued to leave kisses on the other side of my neck.

"You don't know how hot you look right now. All giggling and shit." He growled out the last part.

I gasped partly from his word and also as he softly bit into my neck. I moaned softly as his other hand left my back and gripped my hips to push me against him. I wanted him to stop before this leads somewhere but my mouth couldn't form the right words.

He gripped my thighs and raised me up, instinctively, I wrapped my legs around his waist to keep me from falling. Both his hands laid firmly beneath my thighs holding me pressed up against him.

His mouth moved and bit my earlobe playfully as he spoke on my ear, his breathe tickling. "One day, I will have you Angel."

***********************************

So, I've been thinking to change this book's title since there's another book with a similar title which makes this book less eye catchy and I'm thinking of a new cover as well.

I would want to know your suggestions especially from my lovely supportive readers!

It's okay to PM me or you can just comment. I'm reading all your comments by the way and I'm realy happy to know your thoughts especially those whose comments really made my day.
************************************

A Sky Full Of Stars on the side by Coldplay.

I love this chapter!!!

This isn't the signature moment of the book yet but it will involve swimming since its Elise's favorite thing to do. I will put one in this one just like I'm planning in my other books. I love this chap though. That's my dream pool for my dream house, hopefully it'll come true!