"He found out and well, truly showed what his abilities were that day using his quirk." With a sigh, Nezu looked between the two teachers. "I believe this was the day that changed everything for L/N, caused her much trauma that she will never be able to move on from." The voice hero was already out of tea, his fingers curling into his pant legs as he stared intently at Nezu. "What happened to her?" Nezu shifted in his seat, he was debating if he should say it or if you should. Knowing this information will never leave this room with the two trusted sources in front of him, he caved in. "Her father used his quirk on her, it is much like her own but he can possess anyone as his vessel." His brows furrowed as he looked down at his desk. "He controlled her, forced her to kill thirteen people creating a massacre." The room went completely silent. It was so silent that you could hear a pin drop. Shota was stiff, his eyes slowly shifting to Hizashi who was extremely tense. Since his normal glasses were broken in the villain attack, he was wearing his sunglasses from his hero outfit, which blocked his eyes creating a darkened shadow over them. His lips were in a tight line and he was frozen.

Nezu instantly regretted sharing this information, but he had his reasons. "Yamada?" Nezu said cautiously, the blonde flinching. "She...she killed people?" His voice was just barely above a whisper. Nezu's shook his head. "She had no control over her body, nor her actions. Her father was known to do this to many of his victims before he killed them." Shota shifted in his seat as he swallowed hard. "I remember a case like this about ten years ago...Does her father happen to be the villain Haunt?" Nezu's eyes glanced at Shota and nodded. "Yes, that is him. It was noted that after L/N was seen by a therapist, she showed many signs similar to Stockholm Syndrome with her father. She couldn't think on her own accord, he was in full control of her, used her fears against her." Hizashi remained silent as Shota continued. "Where was her mother?" Nezu's eyes showed sadness again as he sipped his tea. "L/N witnessed him murdering her at a very young age." Shota released a breath he was holding leaning back against the couch as he shook his head lightly. "Jesus..." He whispered not wanting to know what her childhood was like.

The air was thick again, silent and it was incredibly uncomfortable. "Yamada, are you alright?" Nezu suddenly asked noticing the blondes uncharacteristically quiet and tense behavior. He was staring at the desk with a hard glare and gritted teeth. "She didn't tell me any of this...." Shota looked to his friend. "I'd imagine she hasn't told anyone. This wouldn't be easy for anyone to talk about." The blonde groaned in annoyance as he ran his nails through his hair. "I get that, but she's been with me almost every day for months! All I've wanted to do is help her..." Nezu sighed, a gentle but sad smile on his small mouth. "That is what heroes do Yamada, but as Aizawa said, this is very traumatic for L/N, I'm sure she blames herself for everything, even though it was proven to be her fathers fault." Hizashi sighed looking down at the carpeted floor eyeing all the little designs throughout it. "....I.....I first found her trying to jump off a bridge wanting to kill herself..." The image of you standing on that bridge soaked to the bone, (E/C) eyes given up and defeated rushed through his mind like a horror movie. "It wasn't just because I'm a hero, I just....I needed to save her. She was so sad, so empty and I just...I need  her in my life."

Shota watched his friend feeling bad for him, regardless if his expression said otherwise. "I think she needs you as well Yamada. According to eye witnesses with the villain attack she was quite set on protecting you. She was also powerful, from what I heard." Hizashi looked up with glossy green eyes and nodded. "She is! She's so fast! And that quirk of hers, she sent cars flying  without even breaking a sweat! And....and that shield she surrounded me with....damn, she took those bullets for me.." Guilt was burrowing deep into his body as he covered his face with his hands, his head shaking in them.