Suspicion

[Not Edited]

[Not Edited]

Lydia had attempted to hit Tony over the head with the bat in her hands. But he had made is upper body turn to metal and when it stuck him. The bat just broke into pieces. He had forcefully dragged her outside, placing her in his car.

She was tempted to roll out of the car, but Tony was going 100 mph, nearly missing passing cars. He was gripping the steering wheel so tight, his knuckles were going white, and were flashing between metal and flesh. She was surprised the wheel didn't break in half.

They stopped in front of a building. He sloppily parked in between three spaces before getting out of the car. He went to Lydia's side and dragged her inside. "this used to be my old elementary. Iris and I went here. I used to really like her, I would walk through theses halls twice just to see her. But she was always with that nerd, what's his name? Allen, that's it. He used to follow her around like some sort of puppy. But she was too good for him. She deserved someone better."

"What? Like you" Lydia retorted. He glared at her, but she continued on, "so what's the plan here, Tony? You finally gonna go for that G.E.D?

"You want a plan? How's this? Iris writes about The Streak, right? Now you're gonna write about me."

"I'm not really much of a writer. And besides you just abducted me. Why would I do that? I don't really think that highly of you right now."

"Because The Streak is dead." Lydia froze at his words. All her sarcastic comments fled her mind. She couldn't believe what he said. It wasn't true. Because if it was, that meant Barry was dead. And he couldn't be. She would have felt it. She would have felt the sinking feeling that left her empty and completely void of feeling.

"No, he's not. That's impossible."

"Squashed like a little bug by me." Tony replied smugly. "So if you don't want the same thing to happen to you, you're gonna tell the whole world that there's a new big man on campus! I'm just getting started."

Lydia had spotted a fire alarm that was behind Tony. She thought it was her best bet, since she didn't have her phone with her. She took her chance when he was distracted and ran for the alarm pulling it, "hey what you doing!?"

Before he could lay a hand on her, she turned around and let out a scream. It sent him flying backwards into the lockers. He clutched his head pain, "Agh-,"

"What are you!" He screamed out as blood began to come out of his ears.

"Tony, turn yourself in before things get worse. It's not too late." Lydia didn't want to use the full potential of her powers on him. He wasn't an innocent person, but he was just a bully who grew up.

He got up, clutching his head. He shook off the pain and looked at her, "Yeah, it is. Cops are already looking for me, so get ready to cover the showdown of a lifetime 'cause I'm not going out without a fight."