Strange Feeling

*Not Edited

*Not Edited.

While they were walking to the police station Lydia felt as if someone or rather something pulling at her. Everything in her mind was screaming to go somewhere.

"The bank" she whispered to herself looking down at the sidewalk.

Apparently not so quietly since Barry looked at her, "what did you say?"

She shook her head and smiled up at him, "Nothing I just remembered I have to go to the bank later." She hoped he would let it go and for the most part he did. However, Barry couldn't shake the feeling that she was hiding something but continued walking.

They were entering the police station when Iris spotted her dad and he spotted them, most importantly Barry

"Oh, you scared the hell out of us, kid." Detective West said while giving Barry a bear hug.

"Yeah, that was quite the nap you take there, baby-face. And you still look twelve." Another nearby cop pointed out.

"You look ok. Are you really?" Detective West asked

"Yeah"

However the moment was cut short,
"Detective West, we've got a 5-50 in progress at Gold City Bank. Two dead. Storm's really picking up on the south side."

He looked at Barry sadly, "I'm sorry, Barry, I gotta run."

"Do you need my help?" Barry offered

The older West looked at Barry and smiled. Barry was still the same old Barry, always wanting to help. "No, you take it easy. There'll be plenty for you to do once you've settled in. Let's go partner." Lydia hadn't even noticed Eddie.

"Hey, Allen. Glad to see you." Eddie said

"Thanks, Eddie."

"Hey, Iris." Eddie said smiling at Iris.

"Detective, you should go, my dad doesn't like to be kept waiting."

"Oh just take him to the janitors room already" Lydia whispered to Iris.

Iris elbowed Lydia while she just smirked at the brown haired girl.

"Iris! Got a minute? Hey Barry. Good to see you." A nearby detective said.

"Yeah. Wait for me here Lyds" Iris left leaving Lydia alone with Barry.

Barry looked around, his hands swinging at his side. Lydia could tell he was an awkward person, he kind of reminded her of Stiles. The baby face, the awkwardness, the small frame but tall at the same time.

"So Barry, how does it feel to reenter civilization?" She said dramatically

With a slight smile Barry said, "It's weird, it doesn't feel different, but I know it is."

"Well I can assure you that nothing significant has really changed with Central City since your sleep."

In the next moment Lydia couldn't explain it. She felt a gust of wind zoom past her, she was unable to comprehend what just happened. She saw Barry on the other side of the room, standing near some policemen who were trying to contain an agitated convict. How could he have gotten there so fast? She asked herself.

Iris rushed to Lydia's side "Are you both okay" she said looking between Lydia and Barry.

Barry looked at Lydia, and quickly avoided her eyes. "I, I'm fine. I I just need some air. I'll call you tonight. All right?" he said looking at the ground, still avoiding there gazes.

Lydia watched him walk out. She didn't know what she saw. He was there one second in front of her and then he was next to a convict. Can he teleport? Is he supernatural? Is there even a supernatural creature that can teleport? All sort of theories were running through her head.

"Come on Lydia we have to get back to work before me we get fired" Iris said taking Lydia out of her thinking

Lydia knew she couldn't tell Iris, mostly because she can't even explain what she saw, so she acted normal. "Iris, I'm the manager. Why would I fire the best employees Jitters has seen." She said in a matter-of-fact tone

"Just hurry up" Iris said while laughing at Lydia's statement.

..............

Jitters

Lydia was making notes on a piece of paper. The shop wasn't really busy around that time of day. She looked up and see Eddie and Iris kissing. They were so cute it made her sick.

Walking up to them she smiled brightly, "please refrain from the public display of affection."

"Martin, can't I just have a moment alone with my girlfriend without you coming along" Eddie said exasperated.

"You think I enjoy third wheeling, Thawne?" she sassed back.

The couple went back to there "cutesy moment" when suddenly Lydia felt a pair of eyes staring at her. She looked up to see Barry looking not at her but rather the couple next to her. "Looks like you got company" she said nodding in the direction of Barry.

............
Back to Jitters

"Iris are you okay, I saw the news" Apparently while Barry and Iris were taking about her secret relationship, a car came speeding out, almost hitting them.

"Yeah, I'm fine" Lydia knew Iris wasn't fine by the to be of her voice.

"You're a bad liar, now spill"

"It's just my dad and Barry got into argument. Things were said."

"About what?"

"Well you know remember I told why Barry lived with me and my dad in the first place?" Lydia nodded. "To make a long story short, Barry thinks that his dad didn't murder his mom. My dad yelled at him and said that he did and Barry just ran off."

"Do you think his dad murdered his mom?" Lydia asked.

"I don't know? I want to believe that Barry is right, he's my best friend. But I also don't want him to keep his hopes up on an impossible theory of the yellow streak..." Iris stared at the ground, looking at it mindlessly "he always did like to look out for the impossible"

..........

On the news Lydia saw that a freak tornado had hit a farm house. Coincidentally killing Mardon in the process. But she didn't believe that. She knew something wasn't right be cause the pull she felt kept getting stronger. She also knew it had something to do with Barry.

Lydia didn't know what she saw earlier but she was determined to find out.

Author's Note:
I'll try to update more consistently. And sorry about the rushed chapter. This is more of a filler chapter, the next chapter will be so much better. Hopefully this is great year for writing :)