"He likes this song."

*3 months later

*3 months later

S.T.A.R. Labs

Lydia walked into STAR labs only to met with Lady Gaga's Poker Face playing through the speakers. "What are you doing?" she asked the long hair guy who was towering over Barry's bed.

Surprised by her presence, he shrieked, turning towards her. "Who are you? And how did you get in here, this is a secured lab?"

"I'm Lydia, a friend of Iris. She couldn't make it today, so she asked me if I could check on Barry. And you should probably get better security, I walked through the door."

"Well thank you for scaring me to death, but nothing has changed. He's still in a coma."

"Why song?"

"He likes this song."

"And How could you possibly know that?" A girl with beautiful brown eyes said while walking in.

Turing to Lydia she smiled, "Caitlin Snow, kinda of a "doctor," but technically I'm a bio-engineer. And that this Cisco." she said pointing for the long haired guy.

"I know he likes the song because I checked his Facebook page. I mean, he can hear everything, right?" Cisco said as if it were normal to internet stalk someone.

Caitlin turned back to him, "Audi..." But Lydia beat her to the punch, "Auditory functions are the last sensory faculties to degenerate."

They both looked at her in surprise.

"What?" she asked, but the pair but they shook their heads.

Caitlyn looked towards Barry to see if any changes would happen, whereas Cisco kept singing, "Can't read my No he can't read my poker face..." Seeing no changes Cisco turned to the computer monitors.

Lydia walked towards Barry's bed, she could feel a slight tingling sensation running through her body. But before she could even think about the odd sensation Barry stood up gasping for air. Lydia looked at the once comatose boy in surprise.

"Oh, my God!" Cisco cried in surprise.

"He's up!" Caitlin says and goes straight away to taking his vitals.

"170 over 110. Pulse 120. Pupils equally reactive to light. Look at me. Look at me." she said while shining a light in his face.

"Doctor Wells, get down to the cortex, like right now!" Cisco says in panic.

Barry looks around dazed and confused, "Where am I?" he asked.

"Hey hey. Oh, oh, relax. Everything's ok, man. You're at Star Labs." Cisco says trying to calm him down.

Barry still confused says, "Star Labs? Who are you?"

"I'm Cisco Ramon. She's Caitlin..I mean... Doctor Snow. And her name is Lydia, don't know her last name"