Chapter Seven - Explanation

*G-Note Waring*
*G-Note Waring*

Y/N = Your name
F/S = Favorite song
F/C = Favorite color
F/F = Favorite Food
F/C = Favorite color
F/A = Favorite animal
F/A/S = Favorite anime show
F/T/V = Favorite TV show
S/C = Skin color
C/N = Channel name
W/N/N = Wierd nickname (Gargar ex.)
H/C = Hair color
H/L = Hair length

I hopped  into the car and we drove to Hot Topic while jamming out to MCR, P!ATD, and FOB.

"Oh well imagine. As I'm pasing the pews in a church corridor and I can't help but to hear, no I can't help to hear an exchanging of words." I started off, beginning the best song of all time

"I love you."
"I love you too. " Sasha and Zenit whispered quickly. I totally ship them

"What a beautiful wedding." I exclaimed.

"What a beautiful wedding said the bridesmaid to the waiter." Sasha said after me

"Oh yes but what a shame." Zenit began.

"What a shame the poor groom's bride is a-" I followed after.

"SHHHH." Sasha came in on que.

"I CHIMED IN WITH A HAVEN'T YOU PEOPLE EVER HEARD OF CLOSING THE G*DD*MN DOOR?" All of us belted out as loud as we can, this continued for fifteen more minutes.

"We're going down down and sjxhalsjdhlckxg around sugar we're going down swingin!" Sasha beautifully sang.

Sasha had the bright idea to let Zenix pick the next song, within seconds we had gone back to our seventh grade emo phase. Wel, more than we already had.

*duuuuh duh duh duuuuuh duh duh duuuuuh duh duh duuuuuh duh*

"When I was...a young boy...may father...took me into the city...to see a marching band...he said son when..you grow up...will you be...the savoir of the broken...the beaten and the d*mn*d...he said will you...defeat them...your demons..and all your nonbelievers the plans that they have made...because one day, I'll you. A phantmon..to lead lead you in the summer to join the black parade." We all sang with metaphorical tears in our eyes. You could practically see the layers of black eyeliner on our faces.

Once we finally arrived to beat the sh*t out of Zenix for playing that song. Like WhO gAvE yOu ThE rIgHt?!

We went into the mall and made our way to Hot Topic. Once we arrived we were greeted by Gene.

"You guys look a little more emo than normal...were you blasting emo jams without me?!?  I am offended." Gene put his hands over his heart.

"Nice to see you too, Gene," Sasha hopped onto the counter, "So you already know what's going on."

"Yeah, well I still don't, what the f*ck is going on right now?" I asked the three of them.

"Hey Charlie, I'm going to take my break now. I have to babysit these losers for a while. Can you cover for me?" He asked the only other working at the cashier.

"Yeah, I got you, Gene. But you have to bring me back some breadsticks." She called after us.

We all walked around the mall while they explained to me what was going on.

"So, Little Miss Ro'maeve has some Shadow Knight blood in her." Zenix taunted.

"Whatever, it's not like I'm the only one. Vylad has some too." I out my arms over my chest.

"That's not the point, what caused this to happen?" Gene asked, calmly.

"Why don't you ask your b*st*rd of a brother, Gene?" I retorted.

"What did Blues Clues do now?" Sasha asked.

"He cheated on me, with my best friend." I added.

"Ouch." Zenix remarked.

"Maybe we better talk about this over coffee." Gene explained. We got to Starbucks and I volunteered to get everyone's drinks.

I got up in line and began to order everyone's drinks, "I need a Tall tazo green tea frappuccino with chocolate syrup, mint syrup, Java chips and honey. Then a tall caramel frappuccino with Carmel syrup, Hazel syrup, Java chips, and a drizzle of mocha. And a vannila bean frappuccino with one pump of hazelnut syrup and a scoop of chocolate chips. And finally a tall hot chocolate." I told her. She gave me my price and I thanked her.

(Btw those are all real recipes, I've tried them all and I highly recommend them! ;))

I stood at by the counter and waited for the drinks to be made. They had some moderate business today, well for it being the middle of a school day on Thursday. As I was waiting I felt something touch my butt, I turned around and was met with the starting quarterback for the O'Khasis Prep Knights, Adam. (Adam is basically Bryce from 13rw)

"Hey, babe. I was upset when I found out you were going to Phoenix Drop High instead of O'Khasis High for your freshman year." Adam smirked.

"Uh, yeah. I wanted to go to the same school as my brothers." I shifted uncomfortably.

"Well I'll tell you what, me and the boys are throwing a party Friday. You don't have a boyfriend by chance do you?" I tilted my chin up to look him in the eyes.

"Well, actually-" I began to say but I was interrupted by a hang wrapping around my waist.

"Actually I'm her boyfriend, is there going to be a problem here, boys?" Gene asked.

"And what are you going to do if there is?" Adam stood up to Gene.

"I'll punch your lights out so fast you won't even have time to call for your minions." Gene growled. I looked up at Gene, he was fuming.

"Hmph, let's go boys." Adam called to the three guys that were with him.

"Three frappuccinos and a hot chocolate for Y/N?" The barista said. I thanked her and Gene helped me take the coffee back to our table.

Sasha smirked at the two of us and whispered something to Zenix. Zenix nodded and we began talking about what happened earlier that morning.

~Author's Note~

I know, I know. I haven't updated in five million years. But I finally did, and I feel pretty good about it.