Chapter One - The Nether

Y/N = Your name
F/S = Favorite song
F/C = Favorite color
F/F = Favorite Food
F/C = Favorite color
F/A = Favorite animal
F/A/S = Favorite anime show
F/T/V = Favorite TV show
S/C = Skin color
C/N = Channel name
W/N/N = Wierd nickname (Gargar ex.)
H/C = Hair color
H/L = Hair length

I opened the doors to Kawaii~Chan's bakery.

"Hey Kawaii~Chan! I was wondering if you could make any strawberry cupcakes? It's North's birthday, and I wanted to surprise her." I went up to the counter and rested my arms. Kawaii~Chan had a big smile as she looked up to me,

"Of course Kawaii~Chan can make some Y/N~Senpai! Free of charge!" She continued to smile.

"Oh, you don't have to do that. I can pay full price." I reached for my pocket to find some money, but she stopped my hand. 

"Kawaii~Cuan insists." She went to the back to get her ingredients.

"Thank you do much Kawaii~Chan."

"No problem. Also, Laurance~Kun came in earlier asking for you. You might want to go see him." She tied her black apron around her waist.

I nodded and exited to find Laurance. I made my way to the guard tower where I found Laurance finally.

"Hey Laurance! Kawaii~Chan said you were looking for me?" I leaned on the case that held the guard's swords.

"Yeah," He swooshed (Is that the right word?  XD)  the hair out of his baby blues eyes, "I wanted to know if you wanted to start guard training."

I looked at him with bewilderment. "Laurence," I started off as I crossed my arms in front of my chest, "I can barely use a kitchen knife, much less weld a sword or use a bow."

"I was j-just asking. You don't r-really do much in Pheonix Drop." He rubbed the back of his head.

"There isn't much to do in Phoenix Drop." I snapped back.

"Touche, but at least join me in one training." He clapped his hands together and fell on his knees, as if he was begging me.

"No." I crossed my arms

"Pleeeeaaasssseeeeee?" Garroth came down the ladder and raised his brow at Laurance.

"Still no."

"With a cherry on top?" He did those sad puppy dog eyes.

"Oh my Irene, you're starting to sound like Zenix." Garroth whipped his helmet around at the mention of Zenix.

"D-Did you say Z-Zenix?" Garroth looked at me with curiosity in his eyes.

"Yeah?" I raised my brow

"How do you know Zenix?" Garroth asked me.

"He's a friend of mine." I uncrossed my arms.

"I need to sit down for a minute." Garroth sat down next to the weapon stand. I don't know what he's on about, he knows Zenix....wait! Crap I forgot about this alternative dimension thingy! I've been here for so long I completely forgot.

"Uh, never mind. Forget I said anything." I sighed.

"Hey, isn't Zenix a shadow knight? I met him a while back." Laurence rubbed his great sword with some cloth.

"Yes. He is." Garroth looked away as if he was ashamed or something.

"I met him back at the castle. That's where I met Sasha and Gene too." He named off the remaining Shadow Knights and my eyes lit up.

"Can you take me to see Sasha?!?" I begged, I couldn't get through this without my bestie.

"Sasha? Why would you want to see Sasha?" Garroth looked back up at me.