Chapter 3 - Torture

Y/N = Your name
F/S = Favorite song
F/C = Favorite color
F/F = Favorite Food
F/C = Favorite color
F/A = Favorite animal
F/A/S = Favorite anime show
F/T/V = Favorite TV show
S/C = Skin color
C/N = Channel name
W/N/N = Wierd nickname (Gargar ex.)
H/C = Hair color
H/L = Hair length

The guards tied Dante and Laurance up to some nether wood chairs. I smirked and turned to Sasha and Zenix.

"It's all up to you guys now." I continued smirking and took a step beside Zenix. I gave Gene a peck on the cheek then he and Sasha moved to their respected 'victims'.

"Hey baby bro, remember when we used to wrestle back in our old village? Renner how I would always punch you in the stomach then put you in a headlock? Let's bring back some old memories." Gene walked closer to his brother and punched him in the stomach. He quickly walked behind him and began to choke him with his right arm.

Sasha walked up to Laurance and smiled,  "Let us bring back some memories as well. Remember you leaving me to die in the lava?" She took a bucket of water and slowly dripped it onto Laurance's chest.

"Don't worry Zenix. You'll get your chance once we catch my bastard of a brother." I whispered to him, referring to Garroth.

Gene and Sasha continued to torture Laurance and Dante. I have to give it to them, they had some high pain tolerance. No tears were shed for fifteen minutes.

"I think that they need some tattoos." Zenix spoke up. They did do tattoos down in the Nether, surprisingly. They did it a bit different. They are made with lava and red dye from netherwarts. I nodded to the guards and they ran to get the machine.

Laurance and Dante looked at me as if  they were trying to get some sort of pity from me.

"W-What.....w-wo-would.....N-No-North.....t-think...?" Laurance spoke in a voice as loud as he could, blood spilling from his mouth.

"You think I actually care about that idiot? Please, what real friend would ditch their friend to go the the Nether?" I chuckled at the thought of caring at that useless brat. (No hate to KathrineWritez your oc is amazing!)

"A-and....y-yo-your....b-b-brothers?" Dante spoke.

"Oh please. Garroth's next, darling. Zane would pay to watch you two be tortured. Let alone meet Gene, the prince of all Shadow Knights. And Vylad, I'm pretty sure he's dead." It would be fun to bring Zane in on the action, but he has important business to take care of.

"Do.....you...not....have....any...people.... y-you care for?" Laurance was slowly regaining his speech.

"Oh sweet sweet Laurance. I care for these people," I motioned toward Gene, Sasha, and Zenix, "As they care for me."

The guards came in with the machines.

"Can I have a turn now?" Zenix asked like a whiny child.

"Fine." Gene gave Dante one last kick and walked over to me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. Sasha gave Laurance a last punch and came to my side.

Zenix smirked and started to give Laurance a tattoo that said 'Property of the Shadow Knights', with the SK logo.

Laurance had already had the logo, from his previous visit, although the words still needed to be added.

Zenix finished up with Laurance and started on Dante. He has some pretty good skills with a needle. He smiled as he finished Dante.

"Hey Y/N? You want one? I could give you one like Gene has." Zenix turned to me.

"Like Gene has?" I questioned. Gene lifted up his armor to reveal a tattoo that said, 'Shadow prince' with the logo. I gotta admit, it looks really good on him.

Gene noticed me staring at it, "Like it?" He flexed and I laughed at him for that.

"Yeah, do your best Zenix." I took off my armor, which next me in my tee-shirt, I lifted up my sleeve.

"This is gonna hurt a bit." Zenix pushed the needle into my skin, it hurt like the Nether!

I closed my eyes and clenched my teeth to hide my pain. Gene came to the side and squeezed my other arm.

He whispers,  "Laurance and Gene had it worse. Zenix made sure to put extra lava into theirs." I giggled at that.

Zenix finished up, and I had to admit that my tattoo was amazing. I turned around to ask what the two prisoners thought of it.....but they were knocked out. No wonder they weren't speaking. Oh well.

We left the cellars and the guards closed up after us.

~Author's Note~

Ok. Ok.  I know I said I would update in the same day. And I was gonna...but I had to play D&D. Soooo oops.  :)  Have a good day/night.

-Happy Pride Month 🌈