Chapter Four - Unwanted guests

Y/N = Your nameF/S = Favorite songF/C = Favorite colorF/F = Favorite FoodF/C = Favorite colorF/A = Favorite animalF/A/S = Favorite anime showF/T/V = Favorite TV showS/C = Skin colorC/N = Channel nameW/N/N = Wierd nickname (Gargar ex

Y/N = Your name
F/S = Favorite song
F/C = Favorite color
F/F = Favorite Food
F/C = Favorite color
F/A = Favorite animal
F/A/S = Favorite anime show
F/T/V = Favorite TV show
S/C = Skin color
C/N = Channel name
W/N/N = Wierd nickname (Gargar ex.)
H/C = Hair color
H/L = Hair length

I was awoken by an alarm going off somewhere in the castle. I sat up straight and wondered what was going on. Before I was interrupted by guards I quickly put on my dress and tiara. (Picture Above)

The guards busted in and said there was a breach in the nether portal security and someone has gotten into the castle. They also said they would be taking me to a safe place at once. I nodded and followed them.

We made our way through the castle weaving through secret passageways and pillars. We were almost to the safe area when I heard multiple voices saying my name. The guards and I turned around to see who it was.

Three guys looked around my age. (Picture Above)

"The name's Michael. I don't have time to explain we just need to get you out of here. Christiiiiine~ can't hold the portal open for long." He tried to grab my hand but my guards stopped him.

"What business do you have with the princess?" One of the guards with a low toned voice asked, in a harsh manner.

"I'm sorry I have to do this." The tallest one said. He ran around my guards and grabbed me from in between them he also through a potion at my guards causing them to be stuck in place.

The smallest one which was surprising stronger then the one that has previously grabbed me held onto me.

"WHAT IN THE NETHER ARE YOU DOING!?" I screamed as I tried to get away from his tight grasp. Struggling, I yelled out to Gene for his help, but it was too late. We had already somehow teleported out of the castle and to some sort of portal.

"Hurry up!  I can't hold thus for much longer!!" A female with black hair told the other three.

The one holding me nodded and walked through the portal. My head began to spin and it felt like the world was slowly closing in on me. My head kept spinning and spinning and spinning I had to close my eyes 'Only for a second' I thought.

~Time Skip~

"She won't wake up. I told you she'd be knocked out." I heard a muffled voice say. I've never heard this voice where am I? Where's Gene?

I sat up straight and looked at the people surrounding me, "Who are you? Where am I?"

"Oh! You're awake. Sorry we didn't have time to introduce ourselves. I'm Christiiiiine~, that's Michael, the tall one is Jeremy, and the last one is Rich. We're fans of yours and we noticed you went missing after your concert. We've delt with traveling between realities many times before. In fact we don't belong in this one." The female said, I barely remember seeing her somewhere.

"Whoa, what? That's bull crap. There's no way in the nether that's true. That's completely outrageous." I said flabbergasted.

"I know it sounds crazy you just have to believe us." Michael claimed.

"I think you should get back to your home. I bet your family and friends miss you." Who I believe Jeremy said.

"Family? Pssh. Like I care about them. The only friends I have are in the Nether." I proclaimed.

"You don't remember anything do you?" Rich asked.

"Remember what shorty?" I quickly snapped back.

"Ugh, I didn't want to have to do this," Christiiiiine~ began, "Get the knife, the syringe, and the serum."

The three nodded and went to get the items they were assigned. "What the Nether are you planning to do to me?"  She simply responded with a sorry as the boys came back.

Christiiiiine~ took the syringe and put it in the middle of my tattoo. She pushed whatever liquid was in it into my skin. My whole body began to burn as if I was on fire. I began to let out a scream.

She took the knife and make a slit underneath my hand, right at my wrist. Is she trying to kill me!? Instead of the expected red blood black liquid began coming out of the slit. She let the liquid drain until actual came out of my wrist then she began to bandage it. My head began to spin once again, but before it stopped I was transported back to a familiar home.

"This is your home, Y/N. Do you remember it?" Michael asked.

My head stopped spinning and I remembered where I was. My house, with my family, in Phoenix Drop.

"Y-Yeah. I think I'm good now. Thank you." I told the three. They nodded and disappeared.

I turned around and knocked on the door and it was opened by Garroth.

"I'm back." I smiled.

~Author's Note~

This is one of the hardest stories of mine to write but I'm happy of the turn out of this chapter. Sorry it took so long~

Thank you for reading and enjoying my terrible writing

Author~Chan out!