Chapter Six - Trust Issues

Y/N = Your name
F/S = Favorite song
F/C = Favorite color
F/F = Favorite Food
F/C = Favorite color
F/A = Favorite animal
F/A/S = Favorite anime show
F/T/V = Favorite TV show
S/C = Skin color
C/N = Channel name
W/N/N = Wierd nickname (Gargar ex.)
H/C = Hair color
H/L = Hair length

~One week later~
INFINITY WAR SPOILERS.....you should have seen it by now

I layed on my bed after finishing a Morvel Movie Marathon. I can't believe they killed Arachnid-Man. He was one of the most popular characters, both me and Dante cried liked babies during that part. Thaneas is my least favorite character by fer. I SWEAR TO THOR I WILL SINGLE HANDEDLY DESTROY HIM.

SPOILERS OVER

I wrapped myself in my blankets to where I looked like a burrito and cell asleep, nah who am I kidding I snuck out my phone and played in it until three am.

-sleepy time-

SUMMER HAS COME AND PAST. THE INNOCENT CAN NEVER LAST WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS. LIKE-

"Uggghhh. I don't wanna go to school fakshalxczhalkdhalsldhjdkxxz" I hit the end button on the alarm on my phone.

I grabbed whatever clothes were clean and threw them on. I grabbed my backpack and put it over my shoulders. I have to be at school early every day for the next month for tutoring, since I don't ever have free time after school and there's no way I'm wasting my precious weekends on learning. Just as I was about to leave the room I noticed Dante had left his jacket over. I grabbed it and shoved it into my backpack, I'll give it to him at school.

I began my treacherous journey to school. Once I arrived I put all my stuff into my locker and made my way to the room where I'm supposed be getting tutored. I got to the classroom and I opened the doors....well this wasn't what I was expecting when I came to get tutored. My "boyfriend" having a *face battle with my "best friend"

(Face battle is a cooler way than saying kissing/making out)

"Wow. Really?  Yeah that's just f***ing great now isn't it? Best friend award goes to you Katelyn, and yeah Dante you get best boyfriend award of the year." I said sarcastically.

"Y/N! Hey....it's not what it looks like." Dante stepped back from Katelyn.

"Really?  Cause it looks like you're making out with my best friend. Is that not what's happening?" I crossed my arms.

"It's not like you've been here to be his girlfriend for the past however long you've been gone. I lost count when I stopped caring." Katelyn said.

"Oh yeah, thanks for the input Blueberry Slushy. You were supposed to be my best friend and you're going to do that to me? I trusted you Katelyn...seriously how could you?" I accused my ex bff.

"Look babe, you really thought I was going to change for you? That's completely idiotic." Dante said.

My head started to hurt.

"I guess I should've listened to Kawaii ~Chan and Nicole. You really are a cheating scumbag." I grabbed my books and was about to leave.

"Geez, no wonder your father hates you. You're a total b*tch." Katelyn claimed.

I turned around and slapped her in her cake face.

"I guess you're right, I am kinda of a b*tch." I kicked Dante in the shins and left the the bathroom.

"Whaaatt thheeeee f********cccckkkkk????" I said when I looked into the mirrors.  (Picture above)

Wait, I remember these eyes...didn't the Shadow Knight's have these...HOLY CRAPAMOLY. I took a quick picture and sent it to the SK group chat. 

Y/N -HELLPPPP

Sasha - It took you a while.

Zenix - Didn't think it was going to happen. I thought you were wrong, Sasha.

Sasha - I'm never wrong

Y/N - WRONG ABOUT WHAT?!?  I'M FREAKIN OUT HERE MAN.

Gene - It seems you three are going to have to skip school today. I'll call in sick. Meet me at my house.

Sasha - Roger that.

Y/N - WILL SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN WTF IS GOING ON?!?

Sasha - Calm down, we'll explain it to you when we're at Gene's house.

Y/N - Fine

---

I went back to my locker and grabbed my stuff. I put Dante's jacket in the trash can on my way out the door. I was about a block away from the school when Sasha and Zenix pulled up in Zenix's car.

"Need a ride?" Sasha asked. I nodded and hopped into the back.

~Author's Note~

What is this? And update? NANI???? Yes, yes. I've updates. I think I'll update more often since I've put another story on hold. Sorry about the wait, guys.