It took me a second to register what was happening and once I did, I felt every urge I'd had that week to kiss him coming out all at once. I pressed my lips to his firmly, our noses bumping and our teeth clashing as it became something far more primal than sweet.

He pushed me backwards, keeping his lips locked to mine, until he had me slammed against the wall behind me. My body winced at the pain, but I didn't break the kiss--I absolutely couldn't.

My hands wound around his waist, gripping desperately to his shirt and pulling him tightly up against my body. Dakota groaned into the kiss, the sound driving me wild as my tongue fought against his inside his mouth.

He pressed his hips into mine and my fingers pinched at his skin beneath the fabric of his t-shirt. I pulled my mouth off his frantically, panting and breathing in gasps of air as the pressure he'd placed against my hard dick had me shuddering in pleasure.

Dakota didn't waste a second of time. His lips attacked my throat, teeth nipping at my heated flesh and his hands curling into my hair and knotting it up. He tugged and I bucked my hips against his instinctively.

I couldn't even remember the last time I'd felt this much need to be pressed naked against someone, but in that moment it was the only thing my brain could compute.

"Fuck, Dakota," I gasped as he tightened his fingers further into my hair. The sharp pain had my dick throbbing. "This is not slow at all."

"Fuck slow," he hissed against my lips before he bit at my bottom lip.

I moaned into his kiss, pulling him even closer to me. He grinded his hips into mine and I saw static flashing behind my closed lids at the pleasure. I managed to move my hands up to his shoulders and I turned my head to the side by just a fraction. "Dakota, wait...ugh," I groaned as his teeth bit at the side of my neck. I used my hands to try and push him back.

He resisted at first but when I gained a little more strength, he allowed a couple inches of space to come between us. We were both panting into the air, his hot breath fanning over my face and I fought everything in me not to start devouring him again.

"What?" he asked. I couldn't tell if he was more sexually frustrated or genuinely hurt that I'd stopped him.

"I just...do you really wanna do this right here in your foyer? What if your parents come home?"

Dakota sighed, irritation filling the sound. As he let out a small growl, I felt my dick twitch in my jeans. A second later, he had his strong hand wrapped around my wrist and he was forcefully pulling me after him.

"Let's go to my room, then," he said, shooting me a smile. I didn't protest as I tripped up the stairs after him.

When we stepped into his bedroom, he finally let go of me so that he could shut his door and lock it. I went over and sat on his bed, recalling the one night I'd slept over...and the morning after when his dad blew a gasket and banned him from having any friends over. A small rush of guilt came over me.

"What if your dad finds out I'm here?"

"He can fuck off," Dakota said, coming over to stand in front of me. His hands reached out and grabbed mine. I watched them, mesmerized as he brought them to the hem of his t-shirt. I flicked my eyes up to his and they looked clouded with lust.

My heart raced with my own desire as together we pulled his shirt up to his chest. I let my hands out of his to press against his lean torso. Dakota took his shirt off the rest of the way and shook his hair out. I stared up at him, slightly slack-jawed.

"You're way too sexy for your own good," I muttered.

Dakota's response was to climb onto my lap, wrapping his arms around my neck. He pressed our crotches together again and I was reminded how turned on I really was. Normally, with Dante, I wouldn't have hesitated to move forward. But with Dakota, I felt nervous. I wasn't sure if I was nervous for him or myself.