"right is for me. " nayun said.

"right!" aerum shouted and pointed the right.

"right is always right so I'll go with right." i muttered.

"every right has a exception. the right road must be wrong. "
yoongs said.

"yeah, not all right is right. " jin said.

"how about we'll split? and in that way we'll be able to know what's the right path. " doyeon suggested and some disagreed and agreed.

"that would be great! " miyeon exclaimed.

chaeyoung looked at her and frowned. " we've talked last night, that we won't split up so that we'll stay together. either we'll find it or stay lost here at least we're together. "

"she's right. no matter what situation we are, wherever we are as long as were together we will survive. " mina said.

"so which road?" jimin asked, taking a glance to the right and left road.

"right?" kook said, raising his hand.

i slowly pulled down his arm and spoke. " i'll go with left because i believe not all right is right."

" left it is! " namjoon said and we all walked behind him to the road on the left.

i looked at the road ahead of us and saw that it wasn't fully clear and is full of tall weeds.

i touch the small bites of insects
on my legs and sighed. more weeds, more bites, more scars. i don't know how my legs will look when i wear shorts in the city.

kook set the tall weeds aside with a long twig and pulled out some of them that's on my way. he ducked down and i stopped on my tracks.

he suddenly pulled my shorts down my mid thigh and i flinched.

" why is your covering so short? look at mine it ends on my knee so only calves are exposed. " he grumbled while i was still was in shock on why he just pulled and touched my skin like that.

if this was on the city, i'd probably file him a case of sexual harassment. but what can i do? he's innocent and so are the others.

innocent, he's dangerously innocent and i hate it why he's like that.

i hate it why they're all like this when they are so sexy and masculine as fuck!

" eunmi? why are you not moving? are you paralyzed?" i heard him asking with voice full of worry.

i shook my head and scurried to the others, leaving him frowning there.

" what did i do?" damn that innocent question again.

_

" turn left, tug onto a tree."

" turn right and walk slowly. "

" careful with the moss cause they're slippery. "

those were the words chanted by my mouth as we continue our walk through the curvy, bushy and slippery road that leads to something we do not know. i don't even think this is a road anymore because the weeds were so high already.

earlier we passed by small weeds but it came to us that we went passed through this place that has a lot of unnecessary plants, itching our skins.

i was in the middle when aerum who's walking ahead abruptly stopped. everyone went dead on their tracks and looked ahead.