Chapter 8

Emma's POV

Lately I have been noticing a car outside my house. Whoever it is has been there everyday and every night and Im not very sure why or who it is and its starting to freak me out. Since that night I saw someone who I never thought I'd see this car is worrying me. I wanted to tell David, but then again it could be nothing. David was late and I saw that car again and I decided to take my chances and go see who that is. I walked over to the car and tapped on the window.

"Hello love. Is this your house?" Killian questions.

"Oh my god! Your a stalker!" I yell at him.

"No love I have just been out here worrying for you." He says.

"Well dont sit in your car and watch my house. Thats creepy." I say.

"Well Im sorry, but ever since that night I have been worried sick about you. I just cant help, but think that guy is something bad. I mean I told Regina and she too got all freaked out. I just want to protect you." He says.

"Really? You? That doesnt sound like the player of Storybrooke High." I say.

He just looked down at the floor and then he looked up at me again.

"I dont know why, but I just cant shake you from my mind. I cant understand it, but I just cant stop." He says.

"Well.... Come inside." I say.

He got out of his car and walked inside with me. I went to the kitchen and got us something to drink.

"You gonna tell me about what happened that night?" He asks.

"I invited you in because you were being nice. Not because I want to open up about what happened." I say.

"Well Swan... I'll protect you even if you dont want it. I might not know why I feel this way and I might not know what happened, but I will protect you." He says.

For the first time in a long time I felt safe by someone. I mean my brother makes me safe as does August, but Killian makes me feel even safer and I just dont really know why.