Chapter 7

Killian's POV

Emma agreed to help so I got her and that August guy over to Regina's. Zelena was pasting and Robin was freaking out. When I showed back up I could tell they were pissed at me.

"Okay Im sorry, but I got some help." I say pointing at Emma.

"Look Regina and I may not hang out anymore, but that doesnt mean I forgot all her hiding places. So Im here to help." Emma says.

"Well its dark out and I dont think a girl should go out alone. So I'll go with Zelena or Emma." August says.

"Okay and I'll go alone." Robin says.

"I'll take Emma. After all if she finds Regina I could apologize again." I says.

"Fine whatever, but Emma a word." Zelena says.

Zelena pulled Emma away from the rest of us and whatever they were talking about they both seemed worried. Emma gave everyone places to go and she and I were headed to library for some reason.

"What were you and Zelena talking about?" I ask.

"Nothing." Emma lies.

"Oh please tell me. Does it half to do with Regina?" I ask.

"It has to do with non of your business." She says.

She then just walked ahead of me ignore every question about this. So I knew she would only talk if I changed the subject.

"So why this place? Why the library? Was Regina some sort of nerd?" I ask.

"No. I loved and still love the library and she would go with me all the time. Then one time she found an elevator that leads to tunnels all over town. She finally told me about it after we.... Anyway here we are." She says.

I looked at her knowing something was off about what she said and then I noticed the library was locked.

"Now what?" I ask.

"I have a key." She says.

Emma unlocked it and we went searching for Regina and we didnt find here. Though we did find a way to the beach. Though once we were out my phone got service again and Robin texted that he found Regina in the woods. When I told Emma she was relived so we headed back. As we walked through Maine street out of nowhere Emma clinched on to my arm as some guy on the other side of the street just looked at her. I didnt like that one bit so I put my arm around her and took her home. She rushed right inside her house without a word. Something was telling me that whatever Zelena said just might have to do with the guy we saw. I shook off that feeling and got back to Regina and got my car, but instead of going home I parked my car outside of Emma's. Something was saying I had to and I decided to listen to it cause if Emma got hurt I wouldnt be able to forgive myself.