Chapter 4

Emma's POV

I have decided to not let Killian bother me and just continue on with my life as before. He hasnt been around me much in the last week so maybe he gave up. That would be amazing if he gave up on this cause now I dont have to worry about him bugging me and having him wonder why I dont fall for him.

"Emma.... Hello?" David questions waving his hand in my face.

"Yeah? Whats up?" I ask.

"Not much, but you seem alittle distracted." He says.

"Well Im not. Im actually back to my normal self again. Did you need something? If so I'll help." I say.

"Yeah I need you to talk to him. He clearly isnt talking to me and keeps looking at you." He says.

I got angry that Killian was back at it again, but when I looked out I saw my old friend August and ran over to him and hugged him.

"Surprise." August says.

"Oh my god... When did you get back?" I ask.

"Just last night. I ran into your brother and this is what we came up with." He says.

"Well Im glad your back." I say and hug him again.

August and I have been friends since we were little and he was in a grade above me. Though he was smart enough to graduate early so instead of his first year at college and my last year in high school its his second year. That all is okay for now cause my best friend is back and we are super close like brother and sister and sometimes I like him more then my actual brother.

"So Im in town for awhile and I wanted to make sure you were okay. I mean has that guy been around lately?" August asks.

"He was for awhile, but not lately which Im glad." I say.

"Well if you need me to ever back you up or stand up for you I'll be happy too." He says.

"Well I dont think I'll need it, but thanks for the offer. I just cant believe your back for awhile." I say hugging him again.

Like I said before he is like my brother and he is in a relationship with someone who understands how close we are. Though as I hug my good friend I noticed Killian walking past the auto body shop and he didnt seem to happy. Our eyes met for a brief moment and then he walked the other way. Maybe this will keep him away from now on and thats just what I want... Isnt it?

Different Worlds जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें