Chapter 1

Killian's POV

Everyone loved me and why not Im amazing. I have dated almost every girl in school and honestly I dump them when I get bored with them. They start off fine, but I just get bored and find someone new. I could careless if they get hurt or cry and it doesnt matter to me. I just do what I want and I know that this will never ever change.

Emma's POV

I wasnt known around school and to me it didnt matter. I am someone who had her eye on helping so many people. I volunteer at the animal shelter, the elementary school, and I help my brother with the auto mechanic shop. My mother always told me having a kind heart and spreading kindness will make things better.

Killian's POV

I walked into Granny's and saw the girl I was dating recently and I didnt really dont remember her name.

"Hey Killian." The girl says.

"Yeah... Umm... Its not working out. Well bye." I say and get up and left.

"But..." I heard the girl say as I walked out.

I continued on my way to the park and I saw another girl who went to the school. Let me pull out my charm.

"Hello there beautiful. Im single and I want you to be my next lady." I say and flash her my charming smile.

She just blushed at me and nodded so it looks like it starts again.

Emma's POV

I was cleaning up the park and saw that player doing what he does best. I couldnt believe girls stil fall for his fake personality. Once I was done cleaning I went to my brother's shop and he was working on a car.

"Hey David. Need any help?" I ask.

"Yeah. How about you call Snow up and tell her that her car is ready." David says.

"Yeah okay, but didnt you just fix her car like last week?" I ask.

"Yeah, but things happened." He says.

"I think she likes you." I say.

"Okay thanks Em. Now go call." He says.

Killian's POV

After I got my date I was on my way to meet up with my friends when I ran into someone walking out of the car shop.

"Ow." The girl says.

"Im so sorry beautiful." I say and flash her my charming smile.

"Thats alright. Well... I should get going." She says.

The girl just walked away from me and she didnt even acknowledge my charm. This is the first time a woman didnt love on me and I didnt like it on bit.

A/N: Well tell me what you think of this story? Let me know what you think about it. Thanks.