Chapter Forty-One

Mulai dari awal

Sorry not sorry.

***
Eyes shutting as he savoured the feeling of release, lying besides the demoness he'd just had sex with -surprisingly his first- Damian could do nought to stop the soft smile on his lips. Fluttering his eyelids open, Damian met Raven's eyes, beacons in the darkness of his bedroom, along with the gem glinting on her forehead- a beauty rather than a burden at the time. Turning over entirely to face her, Damian exhaled, heart rate barely beginning to fall after their episode.

And they stared in to each other's eyes for what felt like an eternity, more words spoken in that quiet than in the history of humanity.

For gods know how long, the two lay there on top of the sheets, not sleeping, yet not entirely awake, minutes passing as their chests rose and fell. At some point, the two had pulled the covers over themselves, allowing the drifting tendrils of slumber to overtake, hearts beating the rhythm of their footsteps that had danced the floor that night.

***

Raven's eyes opened like the wings of a butterfly fluttering on the breeze, before sunrise just as her routine was. Thoughts still undefined and hazy, it too several blinks for the demoness to register the somewhat familiarly fragranced pillow below her head and quilt over her body, was not her own; that she wasn't in her pyjamas -or any other clothing-; that the warm breath hitting her face and arm hooked around her waist belonged to another.

And then Raven's windows slammed opened, eyes alarmed. Laying facing her, his arm resting over Raven, still in the land of sleep, was Damian.

Overwhelming conscious of her state of undress, Raven made to sit up in order to retrieve her bra and pants, only for her breath to catch in her throats as Damian's arm tightened around her.

"Well good morning to you also.", his voice came out of nowhere, eyelids blinking open to reveal whirlpools of green: Raven had thought Damian to be asleep.

Burrowing under the covers with only her head and neck peeking over the top, Raven smiled, "Good morning to you too,"

Realising just exactly what morning it was, the demoness' smile expanded, "Rather, merry Christmas Damian."

Chuckling as Damian began incoherently mumbling, burying his face in to his pillow, Raven watched the ex-assassin fall in to dismay at the thought of the celebrations. This year, Mr Wayne had opened the manor to all the hero community- mainly the JLA- and their family so they could all spend Christmas together.

Damian couldn't wait.

After a few minutes of trying to drag Damian out of his distraught mood, Raven gave up, opting to hurry up and get changed. After Raven left the bed, Damian immediately sat up, last night running through his head.

Groaning, the green eyed part demon yanked off the covers, reaching out for his boxers before realising that they lay on the floor. Legs falling over the side of the bed, Damian hoisted himself up, picking the underwear from the floor before slipping it on, duly noting the demoness' line of sight straying away from the task at hand, much as Damian's did.

An eyebrow lifting, he offered, "Would you like assistance?", referring to the task of hooking Raven's bra.

Opposition not crossing her mind, she responded, "Alright, if you don't mind."

As if he would mind, yeah, right.

Even after what transpired last night, Raven was oddly relieved to find that her heart sped up to the same extent that it had beforehand- when Damian neared, the heat of his skin lending hers warmth. Whilst Damian's slender fingers worked at the thin material covering her chest, Raven gave herself the liberty of remembering everything his hands had done last night- some of which was currently causing the insides of her thighs to ache something akin to muscle pain after an extreme workout. That comparison wasn't too far off the reality.

Damian's hands falling from Raven's back, the demoness turned her head and shoulders in his direction, only then realising how close they were, clad only in their underclothes. Her lips enticingly near his (so close only a faltering of balance was needed to cause a collision- which is, of course, what happened).

Tentatively touching her lips to Damian's, Raven turned her body to face him, surprisingly innocent despite last night and their current state of dress.

Stepping back, Damian's eyes found the lightening blue of the pre-sunrise sky. The sun hadn't even begun to show, nor had the sky begun to purple, yet the beauty of the sky was striking. Not as striking as the girl in front of him, but strong nonetheless.

The gods knew a part of himself, the part he kept locked well away, detested himself for finding the demoness so intriguing, for forming such an attachment to her. In the name of Hell!- He'd just slept with her!

Regardless of how scandalous that was in the preternatural world (a demon Ad-Djinn having relations with an Al-Ghul was unheard of for several thousands of years, bar one devastating issue) it would make superhero history if anyone were to find out what had transpired between Damian and Raven: imagine the reactions if the JLA and Titans knew that Robin the emotionless son of Batman had sex with Raven the also emotionless daughter of Trigon.

Suppressing a shudder, Damian exhaled, sliding on a pair of trousers he'd retrieved from his wardrobe. As Raven left through a portal to get clothes from her room, a black turtleneck was pulled over his head, further tousling his hair.

Acknowledging that Raven would probably get changed and brush her teeth in her suite, Damian decided to do the same.

Three minutes and twenty-three seconds later, Damian raised his eyebrow at Raven.

"I acknowledge this day is meant to be a celebration, but would a single sparring match do any harm?"

(NOT THAT KIND OF 'SPARRING', I KNOW YOU DIRTY MINDED PEOPLES WERE THINKING IT!!)

Raven's fingers pulled at the ends of her jumper, "Alright."

***

A.N:
So that happened...

Umm...surprise? Hehe...
I tried to go a lot easier and more vague in that scene but eh. For my first time writing this ish -I swear- I think it went pretty well😐

Anywho...thanks ;P

P.S Trench the Twenty One Pilots album is EVERYTHING!

Hey! Hey!
We are a hurricane, drop our anchors in a storm.
Hey!- They will never be the same, they're fighting with us to keep us warm.

-Hurricane -Panic! At the Disco