Thorn

Thorn

My life is a long story so i'll sum it up as best as i can since all of us have our own story.

I'm Thorn Hugo Archer.

So here's the thing. The Archers are dangerous feared famous killers in the whole world! It all started with the first Archer which was my 10th grandpa, Lock Archer. He escaped prison and death row multiple times for being a well known killer.

Majority of the guy Archers have been put in death row, just obviously successfully escaped. But still to his day VERY well known and dangerous, dead or alive.

The Archers have been around for years!

We're VERY well known.

But everyone knows me. They know who I am and who my family are. Ruthless dangerous killers that are famous throughout the whole world.

Everyone's afraid of me, my sister, and brothers because we're apart of the most dangerous feared team.

My twin sister Alice is the team captain for the football and softball team, still nobody messes with her.

And my two brothers, aren't biological. We met in pre-k and my family took them under their wing. We grew up together and eventually joined the team. Their parents found out and disowned them. So they live with us and we treat each other the same. Call each other brothers, sister, mom, dad, uncle, aunt, all that.

We're family.

We're not a gang, were a strong powerful team along with my grandpa, great uncle, dad, and my brothers. My great grandpa stepped down and left my grandpa something strong that he had to step up from when my grandpa passed away as a tradition...

The Red Hooders.

**

"Peace!" Ethan and Dallas throw up the peace sign as they get on their motorcycles.

"Bye!" Alice waves before getting into her four runner.

I walk up to dad and he ruffles my hair. "Try not to cause trouble" he laughs.

I nod and laugh. "I'll try. Try not to put more students in the hospital"

"Hey that wasn't funny" mom walks up and chuckles. "Have a good day baby" she kisses my cheek.

I smile. "Bye mom, dad" I say before walking to my motorcycle and Ethan, Dallas, and I speed off with Alice doing the speed limit behind us in her car.

Usually we drive our Lamborghinis but we often drive our motorcycles.

Minutes later we pull up to our school, park next to each other and meet up. "First day of senior year" Ethan smirks.

"We're gonna kill this year!" Dallas says.

"Literally" I wink.

"Alright I'm not apart of that, bye!" Alice laughs and runs off.

We all burst out laughing. "Hey isn't Addy suppose to be here?" Dallas asks.

"Oh yea! It's her freshman year!" Ethan says.

I roll my eyes. "She's seriously going to be bait"

They look at me. "Question-" Ethan says, but I cut him off.

"Nine inches" I say and they smack their foreheads.