✨34✨

"Α нєяσ ιѕ α мαи ωнσ ∂σєѕ ωнαт нє ¢αи"

- Romain Rolland

»»————-  ————-««

"Sceptile use Leaf blade!" Ordered Sawyer.

"Charizard use Flamethrower!" Instructed Alain.

Sceptile charged at Greninja with his arm blades glowing brightly while Charizard flew behind Sceptile with his mouth open and his Flamethrower ready to fire the moment he had a chance. Together, Ash and Greninja formed a plan together using their linked psyches. Due to his faster speed Sceptile had a rather large distance between him and Charizard.

A/N: From now on when I say 'Ash-Greninja' just assume I'm referring to Ash and Greninja at the same time since their minds are linked right now.

Ash-Greninja decided to use that to his/their advantage. With a charged up Aerial ace Greninja ran towards the incoming Sceptile. Greninja's right arm reared back prepared to punch while Sceptile did the same with his left arm prepared to slash. The two moves collided with one and another and for a split second

Greninja pushed Sceptile back landing a super effectile punch square in the grass type's chest knockin Sceptile back. At that moment, Charizard was about 2 feet from Greninja and now that Sceptile wasn't in the line of fire Charizard launched his Flamethrower at Greninja.

When the flames were gone Greninja had disappeard. Charizard looked around because he had no idea where Greninja had gone. He looked down to see that Greninja was laying on his back directly below him. Before he could react Ash-Greninja launched the second part of their plan.

"Ice beam!" Said Greninja as he fired of the frozen beam directly in Charizards face knocking the dragon type. Greninja rolled backwards going back onto his feet facing his opponents.

Serena watched Ash as Ash-Greninja battled. The entire time Ash was moving in perfect sync with Greninja. She smiled seeing just how much stronger Ash had become. Suddenly she saw something strange happen. It seemed as if the moisture in the air was somehow gathering around Ash. Specifically his head.

Serena's eyes widened when suddenly the water began to take shape. It became a scarf around Ash's neck exactly like the one Greninja had on, except it wasn't coming out of Ash's mouth of course it was like a regular scarf... that was made of water... moving on.

Ash only paused for a second to see his new water scarf before returning his focus to the battle. He already knew what this scarf meant. It was the same as the flame wings he got from Charizard.

"Sceptile use Frenzy plant!" Said Sawyer.

"Charizard use Dragon claw!" Said Alain.

Scaeptile struck the ground with his claw sending a barrage of vines in Greninja's direction while Charizard flew at Greninja with glowing claws. Charizard got their first. Charizard kept trying to slash at Greninja but Ash-Greninja kept moving to the left and right to avoid the claws.

"Night slash!" Said Ash-Greninja.

Greninja held up both blades and each one stopped one of the claws. Just then the vines were about to strike Greninja but Ash-Greninja already had a plan.

"Aerial ace!" Said Ash-Greninja.

Greninja turned off the blades and then kicked Charizard in the jaw knocking the fire type back and into one of the incoming vines. Then in perfect sync Ash-Greninja moved and dodged all the vines. Left, right, ducking, and jumping each vine missed Greninja, all turning around at once to try again the vines all went straight at Greninja. Greninja jumped and ran up the vines. This time the vines got stuck in the ground stopping the move completely